EYES ON BREEN!
Updated this folder to include a couple trailers and a YouTube embarrassment wonder thingy:

EYESONBREEN!

YOU WANT TO READ MORE

Nothing new here, but am still looking for a couple books including Mary Jo Pehl and Frank Conniff:

The Library of CongRiff

Please let me know if you have anything that wants to live here.

fnord

Also added a (backup) copy of TT006's JD of Fateful Findings to EYESONBREEN because I like having a bunch of stuff in one place. I left his naming convention intact.
Hey there Meat, I don't know if the link is working right. I click on it, and it opens my mega up. I am infinitely curious due to Eyes on Breen. We gotta watch that guy. He is the best there ever was and will be at hacking, and tuna can/laptop ownership.
Do they work now?

D'OH!

I messed up last time, too...
Worked for me now!
Woot!! Breen action is always good action.
I was like "HOW DOES THIS FUCKER HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT?!?!"

buuuuuuuuuut then I realized it was a bad link.  And more Breen is always a great thing.  I applaud you
(Mar 26, 2024, 23:07 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: I was like "HOW DOES THIS FUCKER HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT?!?!"

buuuuuuuuuut then I realized it was a bad link.  And more Breen is always a great thing.  I applaud you

I'm glad you approve, not toe-stepping and all, but after all, the nature of the site being what is (piratey), I figured it'd be okay...

Yes, I know I used twelve punctuation symbols in one sentence. I am a professional and am allowed to do so.

I still haven't found an HD copy of Cade, but I cleaned up the folder so all the extras are in one subfolder and the rest of the folder is the Retrospective and his six profession theatrical independent feature films. Also added a couple more distractions to the extras folder.

Does anyone know of, or better yet, HAVE an HD copy of Cade?

I won't update about the extras folder as most of what I'm adding is just from YouTube and widely available.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [OT] Red Letter Media spotlight; - Neil Breen's 'Cade: The Tortured Crossing' I Want To Go Faster 5 505 Apr 22, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: inelegy
  (OT) Neil Breen - Cade: The Tortured Crossing inelegy 30 8,014 Apr 08, 2024, 22:52 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  BREEN Meat Trademark 38 47,620 Jan 19, 2024, 17:06 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  The Million Eyes Of Sumuru (synced with uncut blu-ray) herod0327 15 25,029 Dec 01, 2022, 23:44 pm
Last Post: Miss Martian
  bsg4you: MST3K s13e09 The Million Eyes of Sumuru 1080p 2ch-fixed bsg4you 2 6,096 Sep 10, 2022, 16:24 pm
Last Post: Miss Martian