Drop the bass
When I was a younger adult around the age of 18 19 or 20, I just cannot remember. I had a friend with a POUNDING system in his car. There was a bass song called "Drop the bass" or so I think that's what it was called. I have been searching and searching for this tune and for the life of me cannot find the damn thing.

If anyone might remember it, it would be anywhere from 1990 to 1995 which would be a stretch in time, but somewhere around in there. I can't find it anywhere, yet I can find things close to it, but not the one I remember.

it would go "Drop drop drop the bass" And then go to pounding bass drops.

TIA.
What genre of music is it? If it's jungle or drum n bass, it could be one of a billion songs. I found a prodigy tune called 'Drop the bass,' that says 'drop the bass' throughout, is that what you're looking for?

Show Content

If it isn't, let us know the genre and anything else you remember.
(Nov 21, 2013, 06:47 am)Spud17 Wrote: What genre of music is it? If it's jungle or drum n bass, it could be one of a billion songs. I found a prodigy tune called 'Drop the bass,' that says 'drop the bass' throughout, is that what you're looking for?

Come across that one in alot of searches however, that's a rap song. This one was just for bumping the shit outta the 15 inch woofers in the trunk. Just said "Drop the bass" And then the dude was doing all kinda of different bass drops on his electric bass keyboard. If I remember correctly those were the only words used throughout the entire thing.

Just "Drop the bass" and crazy ass bass drops highs and lows put together, was fun to listen to actually.

I'll probably never find it, however thank you for responding.
Moot point cuz this is alover. I offer this to anyone who can find this bass slam
Must be Skrillex
ORLY? Skrillex was recording when he just 2 years old?
Ooh sorry i didn't read that it was between 1990-1995..
You might be talking about DJ Magic Mike. He has a track called Drop The Bass but it doesn't say that phrase throughout the track. He has a track called Feel The Bass IV
which says "feel the bass" throughout and has dope high and low bass drops. I use to bump this when i was young.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drum N Bass - rhythm of life Rebel Star 0 983 Dec 25, 2023, 10:18 am
Last Post: Rebel Star
  Frederick's Bass Tester BlastGangg 5 17,682 Dec 06, 2013, 17:22 pm
Last Post: BlastGangg