Donald Trump fucked
Before long it will be back to the usual. Guns and Abortions those are the most devisive issues here and will be for who knows how long. The black lives matter program will quietly go away when they learn that 90 percent of blacks are killed by other blacks. kind of hard to protest and riot over that. And meanwhile Covid vaccines sit in freezers waiting for somebody to load syringes and cure them. I think I will stick with social distancing from idiots. And Trump if they dont do something  to or about him we will see him again cause 70 something Million Americans want him around. Thats just a few to many to ignore and hope go away. Unless the Dems figure a way to target them with Covid or whatever the next viral trick that appears will be.
[Image: frank-sinatra-quote1.jpg]
While we wait, let's just do some pirating.
The Comittee on Foreign Relations, the IMF and the World Economic Forum have already decided to replace the dollar as part of their 'Great Reset' . We are being turned into a fascist corporatocracy with full intent on keepiing imperial military and gestapo powers, but turning the political scene into a completely insane menagerie.

Divide and Conquer.

Trump may well have been an ass clown, but the demonrat bunch is far, far worse. The Owners have gotten tired of the USA, as they did of Britain after it expended itself in the war. They are moving on to greener pastures.
Leaving North America to the full wrath of the IMF and its 'Shock Doctrine', as they squeeze every penny of wealth out of it and into its financial 'instruments'.
Dow 250,000

Grab yer heels.
Both Biden and Trump are corrupt and the US government system is completely fucking broken and has been for generations.

I'm sure there was election fraud. There always is. The only question is how many votes were actually flipped or artificially added, and if that number was significant enough to change the outcome of the election. I don't trust those voting machines either, not because they're computers but because the software is closed source and 100% proprietary. If we're gonna move to voting over the Internet, then all of that software needs to be open sourced and scrutinized by the people. I'm actually for electronic voting, but only if done right as I laid out.

I got caught in a thought train for a bit... back to Trump and Biden. Fuck them both.

I try to cultivate my compassionate side, but I have to admit I kind of want Biden to get shot at the inauguration. Not because I hate him, but because it would be exciting and the whole situation is already fucked anyway. Not to mention he's a rapist, and probably sacrifices babies to the Devil for that sweet adrenochrome.

A few months ago, not many agreed with me that we could be seeing a civil war in the US, but it's looking more and more likely. I don't want innocent people to get hurt, lose their jobs and their housing, or starve... But at the same time I just want to watch this fucking world burn. We are long overdue for a civilization reboot, and it might get messy.

I wish none of this was necessary, but since the world is populated by idiots and NPCs, I guess we'll see.
The Gospel according to QiikSand: "YOU WILL DIE YOU PIRATING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!"

Qiiksand: And I voted for Beijing Biden.
(Jan 16, 2021, 04:11 am)RobertX Wrote: The Gospel according to QiikSand: "YOU WILL DIE YOU PIRATING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!"

Qiiksand: And I voted for Beijing Biden.

He's considered a great prophet and leader on his home planet. He travels from star system to star system, warning all sentient beings of the impending apocalypse. The word 'motherfucker' is considered a compliment in his culture.
This thread got so so Voidy, Robert was right.  I guess the more it carries on the more Voidy it becomes especially when you start making statements about murdering famous politicians.  I would have thought at least if Voided properly then it doesn't expose itself to a lot of people who come here often but don't sign up for an account.
(Jan 16, 2021, 10:29 am)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: This thread got so so Voidy, Robert was right.  I guess the more it carries on the more Voidy it becomes especially when you start making statements about murdering famous politicians.  I would have thought at least if Voided properly then it doesn't expose itself to a lot of people who come here often but don't sign up for an account.

Biden is pure trash. He's a pathological liar and a narcissistic psychopath. And he has dementia. He's in no way fit to lead the US. He's all for making the rich richer and the poor poorer, just like Trump. The difference is that he knows how to talk a good talk and pretend to be a wholesome person, while Trump doesn't even try to pretend.

I'm not saying I want to kill him, but just merely stating that it would probably be good for the world if he disappeared.
(Jan 16, 2021, 13:48 pm)Fant0men Wrote: but just merely stating that it would probably be good for the world if he disappeared.

One good method that I can suggest is like the one used in the 2nd Cloverfield movie. You just get a barrel and you fill it full of dangerous acid and you just dip the subject in and I'm sure that does a nice job and gets rid of anything you don't want or don't like the look of.

It's the Bitcoin thing that confuses me.  I have no idea why suddenly the price of Bitcoin has gone completely mad.  I have been using it for a while but sadly now if you want to buy some coin the value has greatly increased now.  Today if you were to buy some coin and you put it or store it somewhere for a while.  In 3 months from now and you find that the price has dropped right down back to nearly nothing again all your coin is then worthless and you have nothing to show for it.  It was fine when it was about 4 to 5 grand or whatever but now last time I looked it was about 22 grand.  Buying coin is now more dangerous and scary than ever.  Buying at the moment I would say is a real dangerous game you face a big risk the way I see it the more it has gone up the more it could suddenly turn and lose value.  You wake up one morning and guess what all your coin is completely worthless just imagine that.

Okay so if you've got coin that you bought back in 2018 then I'm sure that's fine you're probably quite rich now but buying it today, you're better to buy and quickly get rid there's no worth from doing that.
Thanks for the murder advice. I will keep that in mind when the day comes to get rid of my enemies.

Talking about Bitcoin, I never got into it. I think it's a cool technology, and that it one day has the chance to replace our current financial system, which would probably be a good thing. Bitcoin might not be the coin to win in the end, but some type of blockchain. Maybe Monero, which is better from a privacy standpoint. The way I understand it is that Bitcoin is anonymous until you decide to withdraw it and convert it to real-world currency. Because you have to identify yourself to do that.

There are lots of lucky people out there who got into Bitcoin early on, and their coins are worth a fortune now. Unless they were dumb enough to sell early on, or they lost access to their Bitcoin wallet. I think Bitcoin mining is something I could get into, but I'd need money to even get started, buy all the hardware and set it up etc. But if you already have money, I think that's probably a great way to make more money (setting up your own private datacenter just for mining).

By the way, did you hear that they finally figured out who Satoshi Nakamoto is IRL? This video is legit. There's a part 1, as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump agrees to shut down his charity politux 4 15,540 Dec 19, 2018, 19:14 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Feckless cunts of the Trump administration workerbee 12 27,354 Aug 06, 2018, 03:45 am
Last Post: contrail
  Does anyone have the balls to support Trump at this point? politux 28 47,575 Feb 21, 2018, 15:00 pm
Last Post: Mr.Masami
  Extreme Protest and Donald Trump workerbee 7 22,324 Jan 15, 2018, 05:58 am
Last Post: contrail
  We need to talk about Trump lidlnelly 17 34,147 Nov 30, 2017, 00:13 am
Last Post: Philidor