Does anyone watch CamRips anymore??
Absolutely no way, a short wait and you can get brilliant stuff from here.

If you are that impatient that you can't wait then you are to be pitied (it's only a movie) and you are welcome to the cams.
(Sep 17, 2015, 03:09 am)EddieXTC Wrote: I never watch a cam.. just cant stand it.
If i really have to see a movie ill go to the cinema.

What about a DVDSCR copy??.

(Sep 19, 2015, 15:17 pm)Needles Kane Wrote: Cams are unbearable to me. My biggest issue with them ultimately comes down to the sound quality. Some may have a decent picture from time to time, but almost none have reasonable audio, especially to suit a 5.1 surround sound setup.

The closet thing to cams that I have downloaded on occasion are the screeners that are released around Academy Award season. That's only because it's usually 3 months down the road until the actual Blu-ray copy becomes available.

Other than that I just wait. Watching a movie for the first time in "cam" quality ruins the experience in my opinion.

What about TS copies?.
I think the lowest thing to do in the piracy scene is to sell bootlegged CAMs.

In fact, it's lower than selling good quality bootlegs such as screeners.

Both are low, but screeners are the lesser of the two evils.
The last cam I watched was Spiderman 3 when it first came out in cinemas/theatres. The quality was appalling, totally unwatchable,but weirdly,  it was so bad that it was funny to watch. It was filmed inside a Chinese theatre with the cam located inside some guy's jumper/sweater, and as the movie started, he undid one of the buttons so the movie could be filmed. Besides the picture being tilted to the side, what made it lollable was some armed guards kept walking up and down the theatre steps to the side of the bootlegger, so every few minutes he fastened his button to hide the camera which meant the lens got covered with fuzz. It was like that all the way through and only watched it because I was too wasted to get up and turn it off. Shortly after that I discovered TPB and haven't even searched for a cam, I'm patient enough to wait for a good quality release. Big Grin
very rare for me to get one has to be something i really have to see...
i can hang for a couple days from release to get a ts or something better i will check quality though on some cams just to see if they will ever improve but alas nope....
i don't even bother with cam rips. Quality is too poor for me to enjoy the movie. Last movie I watched that was a cam rip was green zone and it ruined the experience. Just not worth it, so I just wait for a dvd rip.
No, I don't watch CamRip since I know CamRip have the worst quality. CamRip is hurt my eyes and my ears.

I just wait ±1GB BDRip or BRRip, but sometimes watch WebDL.
My secret is only one, patiently waiting for the release of BDRip or BRRip.  Cool
bob summed up my general feeling with his burning eyes comment, but I will watch a cam once in a blue moon (maybe 2 or 3 in the past 5 years) when the comments are overwhelmingly positive in comparing it to a legit rip. I've seen some that I would've guessed were DVD rips with the line audio and great picture, but that's a very big exception to the rule.
The only time I'll watch a cam rip is if its a TS and its not a movie that I care too much about, but wouldnt mind watching it. I think I watched The Hangover and one of the Fast and Furious movies as telysincs. If its a movie I really want to see, I'll wait or watch it at the movies.
(Nov 03, 2015, 00:00 am)Hawk Wrote: The only time I'll watch a cam rip is if its a TS and its not a movie that I care too much about, but wouldnt mind watching it. I think I watched The Hangover and one of the Fast and Furious movies as telysincs.  If its a movie I really want to see, I'll wait or watch it at the movies.

TS-Rips do look decent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAMRips/TSRips in 2019 renhoek93 2 13,695 Jul 15, 2019, 06:29 am
Last Post: Hippocrates
  Does anyone know of a good site for streaming movies for free? compnerd03 3 15,597 Apr 05, 2019, 15:26 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What does 720p and 1080p mean? hulkbuster 3 14,845 Dec 21, 2016, 03:38 am
Last Post: hulkbuster
  Does anybody still watch DVDSCR copies? renhoek93 15 36,746 Apr 23, 2016, 14:18 pm
Last Post: penis
  Do you watch foreign flicks? hireshi 12 29,763 Aug 11, 2014, 07:40 am
Last Post: vickey1214