Do you like photography?
Interested in seeing if there are others here who has a camera, and hopefully aren't afraid of using it.

I've been a hobby photographer for half a decade now, and I love it. Anything from still life, nature to model shooting.

Do you bring a camera anywhere you go?

Heart
I love photography but I'm more into videography..
I carry my RX100 II and my 5D Mark III everywhere I go
(Mar 25, 2014, 11:30 am)darkj6 Wrote: I love photography but I'm more into videography..
I carry my RX100 II and my 5D Mark III everywhere I go

That's nice. So what do you prefer to snap/film the most?

Heart
I have a Nikon D5000 and have had my baby for over 3 years. We get along very well.
I use to carry her around everywhere but she is a little big. We still hang out but not like we use to.
I love the nature Photography.
I like to have a camera to take pictures while i climb although very often we forget it or get busy and never get around to taking photos. The pictures don't do the areas justice but you can't go climb them every week so you make due.

[Image: DSC03572.jpg]

[Image: DSC03549.jpg]

[Image: Small_IMG_0120.jpg]

[Image: Small_IMG_0118.jpg]

[Image: Small_IMG_0113.jpg]

Few other i like from the 4 months i spent living in Africa.

[Image: DSCF2183.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2990.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2834.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]
Photography is my hobby. I capture images of life around me.
I love macro and Landscapes!
This guy on instagram has some pretty cool stuff....there are actually a lot of very talented unknown instagramers posting some great shots!

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-11435904/pablo.a/photos
I love photography. I love looking at beautiful things, art, etc. I am not a good photographer, but I have a fer websites I go to where people upload photos they take (some altered with photoshop). Art is one of the most underrated things in this world

[Image: 03709_icelandicsodhouse_1024x640.jpg]

A modern sod-house in Iceland, where roofs are still made like they were two hundred years before.

Taken on the photographer's trip to Iceland in August, 2014; with a Olympus OM-D E-M5.

[Image: 03707_fireworksindarlingharbour_1024x640.jpg]

photographers notes
Fabulous fireworks lit up the Sydney night sky at Harbourside in Darling Harbour.

Adobe Lightroom 5.

Nikon D810, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED.

Photo Settings: 20mm, f/11, 10 seconds, ISO 250.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digital Photography Peter_03 1 21,786 Mar 30, 2016, 10:17 am
Last Post: tricky29