Do We Have Mega-Sets (files/comps)?
Like, do we have threads that have say every (or most) Rifftrax riffs, or RLM, or Hor-RIFF-ics etc?
I don't know what I want, so thought if there was something like that where they were all listed and linked or all in a MEGA or something, it would be so much easier to browse?
This is not what you asked for, but I thought I'd point you at it, just in case it helps.

https://mega.nz/folder/V2E3WDpK#eFNg6Cre2fF5iP-KKivB9A

Generously provided by user Revfds

The RiffTrax folder has everything up until a few months ago, iirc.

And there’s also Cinematic Titanic, The Film Crew, and The Mads are Back.

Apologies if you already know about it.
My only issue with that is the one short I was looking for is missing! Revfds doubleposted Clean and Neat with Harv and Marv instead of Keeping Clean and Neat (with Bridget and Mary Jo).

It's a fantastic collection of stuff, but go figure.
(Aug 16, 2024, 11:32 am)KidFlash25 Wrote: My only issue with that is the one short I was looking for is missing! Revfds doubleposted Clean and Neat with Harv and Marv instead of Keeping Clean and Neat (with Bridget and Mary Jo).

I'll make a note of that, thanks!

Also, I plan to re-up the collection with all the new stuff, just need to fix a few errors in it first if I can find the time.
(Aug 16, 2024, 23:16 pm)Revfds Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2024, 11:32 am)KidFlash25 Wrote: My only issue with that is the one short I was looking for is missing! Revfds doubleposted Clean and Neat with Harv and Marv instead of Keeping Clean and Neat (with Bridget and Mary Jo).

Also, I plan to re-up the collection with all the new stuff, just need to fix a few errors in it first if I can find the time.

You're amazing.

No problem. It's a hell of a colection! I feel bad about dropping the 'yeah, but...'
(Aug 17, 2024, 14:36 pm)KidFlash25 Wrote:

No problem. It's a hell of a colection! I feel bad about dropping the 'yeah, but...'

Don't, we still have 400 files to watch before I can we've personally reviewed them all. And even then we could still miss things like that. Feedback is much appreciated!

In the meantime, here you go!

https://mega.nz/folder/UtwVEAiT#XndPnJT64ImJKAFZu5u6Vw
Hey, thanks!
Ive got a few links to stuff.  THe Weekly Planet, WIth Gourley and Rust, F this Movie!, and We Hate Movies.  I have some Quiptracks too.  Just really difficult to sync up so thats my last priority. 

Commentaries (F this Movie and We Hate Moives)
https://mega.nz/folder/yAYXyJQK#xWV0NoZ7rUc5c_70PD3fcw

THe Weekly Planet
https://mega.nz/folder/HUxXRY6Y#qjF5R9huD2b8sOAjcFnNIw

With GOurley And Rust
https://mega.nz/folder/SQgg0KxA#M9TstOoxI_7AqkiqRoJp_A

Hopefully that works for you.  I am going through all the F this Movie commentary tracks right now and syncing them.  SO there will be more and I am always updating and adding new commentary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revfds Mega collection Handy 5 1,835 Aug 13, 2024, 00:53 am
Last Post: goodstudent66
  (Request) Anyone have the legit download of MST3K Final Sacrifice? thecellar 13 4,912 Jan 24, 2024, 23:00 pm
Last Post: drakkenzero
  Have a Merry Jo Christmas and a Bridget New Year (2015) 720p _prob3_Norm Handy 2 2,754 Dec 15, 2023, 01:36 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Anyone have the new Season 13 discs? Need the 5.1 audio billythefist 8 3,758 Dec 09, 2023, 15:56 pm
Last Post: kargath
  Have you ever imagined a rifftrax that didn't exist? hexeract 9 6,315 Jun 25, 2023, 21:48 pm
Last Post: Johnny Mo