Do Ripping Videos Containing Tracking Details?
My question is simple, if I have a subscription to a website that has all my identifying information and in return they give me a video to watch, do they ever put my information inside that video? Is it even possible to encode a mp4 file with an email address or name inside it? If that's even possible what programs would I use to look in the files to see if any information is in there? Please help!
Sure it is possible.

If they store the information as metadata, you should be able to see it with any software that can view metadata, as long as they store it in common tags.  If they insert it as plain text in uncommon places, you'll need to open it raw and search for the strings.  If the text is encoded, you may never find it.

That said, it is trivial to remux the content and strip anything that may be there.

If they put purchaser info in a watermark or something like that, it becomes more difficult to remove, but not impossible.  That is highly unlikely though as that would mean they are creating unique content for every purchaser, and that is resource intensive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viewing Odysee videos that are DMCA blocked Matthew 0 1,986 Nov 15, 2023, 01:25 am
Last Post: Matthew
  Tracking Aircraft WW3hasstarted 2 6,308 Jan 04, 2023, 23:03 pm
Last Post: WW3hasstarted
  Need Help downloading videos from radiopedia.org Pirate_Sam 4 8,496 Aug 31, 2022, 13:33 pm
Last Post: Pirate_Sam
  Is there a way to pirate Amazon Prime videos Ladyanne3 2 8,057 Aug 30, 2022, 05:07 am
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Searching for videos that may not even exist as torrents animalia5 11 16,079 Jun 08, 2022, 14:07 pm
Last Post: animalia5