Discussing the Upcoming Grand Theft Auto VI!
Even though I'm not particularly interested in video games, I've always been amazed by Rockstar's attention to detail.
Now that the "Grand Theft Auto VI" Trailer has been released, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it. What do you think about the trailer?

Let's discuss Grand Theft Auto VI below!
amazing videos,a milestone in electonic games
I remember the first GTA. Primitive for most our standards, but I liked it a lot!
I grew up on rockstar games starting with gta 3 vice city and san andreas on the ps2. Then I got a 360 and got gta 4 and was blown away one of my favorites to this day tbh GTA 5 was great dont get me wrong but I feel it was missing something. To me the open world wasnt empty but their just wasnt enough to do still a great game overall. I am very excited to see the masterpiece which is gta 6 when rockstar gets it finished I know it will be an amaing experience I hope it lives up to expectations so far the trailers look amazing!
(Feb 01, 2024, 18:57 pm)nikobellic99 Wrote: I grew up on rockstar games starting with gta 3 vice city and san andreas on the ps2. Then I got a 360 and got gta 4 and was blown away one of my favorites to this day tbh GTA 5 was great dont get me wrong but I feel it was missing something. To me the open world wasnt empty but their just wasnt enough to do still a great game overall. I am very excited to see the masterpiece which is gta 6 when rockstar gets it finished I know it will be an amaing experience I hope it lives up to expectations so far the trailers look amazing!

I absolutely must agree that GTA 4 is undeniably the best! Heart
(Feb 01, 2024, 18:57 pm)nikobellic99 Wrote: I grew up on rockstar games starting with gta 3 vice city and san andreas on the ps2. Then I got a 360 and got gta 4 and was blown away one of my favorites to this day tbh GTA 5 was great dont get me wrong but I feel it was missing something. To me the open world wasnt empty but their just wasnt enough to do still a great game overall. I am very excited to see the masterpiece which is gta 6 when rockstar gets it finished I know it will be an amaing experience I hope it lives up to expectations so far the trailers look amazing!

Couldn't agree more!  Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Information About Upcoming Games unclehmm 7 28,643 Feb 11, 2021, 05:25 am
Last Post: dueda
  Upcoming games zordie 6 15,379 Oct 30, 2014, 16:29 pm
Last Post: katarn