Death Stranding
Hi! 

I downloaded death stranding from this torrent. After installation it just opens death stranding steam page. I then replaced steam files with the files from the torrent and it says that the game belongs to another steam user, and asks if I want to request access.

Has anyone succeeded in playing DS from this torrent?
(Jul 17, 2020, 07:04 am)ReFruity Wrote: Hi! 

I downloaded death stranding from this torrent. After installation it just opens death stranding steam page. I then replaced steam files with the files from the torrent and it says that the game belongs to another steam user, and asks if I want to request access.

Im in the same situation, I think we have to wait for a proper crack.
(Jul 17, 2020, 20:07 pm)Title27 Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2020, 07:04 am)ReFruity Wrote: Hi! 

Im in the same situation, I think we have to wait for a proper crack.
yep same here needs a proper crack methinks.
You got in title that it is full unlocked version = unlocked steam game and no crack Wink
There must be a group name after title like CODEX or something Wink
If anyone manages to get this torrent to work or finds a different one that actually works please post here and let us know. Thanks.
I can't play it either
What are the requirements for PC to play?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wolfenstein: The Black Screen of Death (edited) Babdoza1 0 13,483 Aug 19, 2017, 21:50 pm
Last Post: Babdoza1