DRM Removal assistance
So, I've been messing around with Calibre all weekend, with various plugins, and, reinstalled an earlier version of iTunes...all trying to remove the DRM from an iTunes purchased ePub book. No success, just frustration.

Any body got this process down, and willing to let me send you the book, so that you can remove it for me? I just want to be able to send a copy to my wife so that she can read the book that I BOUGHT as well.

OK...thanks!
Have you tried this ?
Requiem — Stripping DRM from Apple’s iBookstore Ebooks

If it works do write back.
If there are any errors during the process, post them so that members who have tried DRM removal of iTunes Books can help you out.

We discussed removing DRM from Kindle books here. This may not be applicable to you. Just FYI.
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-any-sof...gle-ebooks
If you need further assistance, please reply. I can always try to find a non-DRM version of whatever you have bought (this is the route I take with most of my purchases).
Yes, I started to try Requiem, (this site: http://www.ismoothblog.com/2012/12/apple...moval.html, had the best step-by-step instructions that I found), but was prompted to use a different version of iTunes, and, it appears my devices use too "new" a software....so, I just gave up, and, figured it might just be easier to try here. Smile

The book is "Common Prayer: Pocket Edition" by Shane Claiborne. I usually can find non-DRM versions of the books I purchase, for use on multiple devices, or to loan to friends. But this one had me stumped!

I appreciate the responses. Thanks always to everyone on here...
@leftlefts used those instruction given but did not work at first until i uninstalled all apple apps 1. apple application support, 2. apple mobile device support, 3. itunes 12.1.1.4.
Reinstalled only the recommended iTunes apps to remove DRM protection i think i may have installed an older java apps.
won't know until i have to do it again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ePub DRM Removal Hobb 6 29,094 Nov 27, 2021, 12:48 pm
Last Post: lamini13