DEMON ISLAND!!!
Thanks Taddghostal.

That was terrible.

The film, I mean. I agree with KinoQueen13, the riffing was pretty good.
(Oct 15, 2023, 15:36 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: Thanks Taddghostal.

That was terrible.

The film, I mean. I agree with KinoQueen13, the riffing was pretty good.

I was pondering how a film like this gets made, and who the audience was supposed to be.  Picturing a crew member hanging underwear on trees "this is my life now".
Hi there,

I can't download any rifftrax movie from Mega lately.
The download just stops at 80% or 60% and that's it.
I'm sure that I don't exceed my download limit.
This problem appeared very recently.
Before that I had no problem downloading the files.

Does anyone have a solution for that?

Thanks in advance, guys.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Have you tried using the MEGA App?
I was able to download the file using the MEGA App.
Thank you, sir.
Glad to be of service!
What are everyone's opinions on this one? The Aragorn beach joke made it all worthwhile for me.
Spit out my drink.
So much appreciated!!!!!! Smile
thank you!
It is sad that I remember this when it aired on the SyFy channel way back in the day. It was fairly memorable. Might have been on Showtime or The Movie Channel. It was one of the usual culprits for the day. It was funny AF back then and the riffing was perfect. We used to watch this while stoned a lot. They did a good job riffing this and it was the best theyve done in a line of meh riffs.
(Oct 17, 2023, 08:33 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: It is sad that I remember this when it aired on the SyFy channel way back in the day.  It was fairly memorable.  Might have been on Showtime or The Movie Channel.  It was one of the usual culprits for the day.  It was funny AF back then and the riffing was perfect.  We used to watch this while stoned a lot.  They did a good job riffing this and it was the best theyve done in a line of meh riffs.

I saw this one on DVD when it was originally released.   My main interest in watching it in 2002 was probably Nicholas Brendan since he was from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all I knew Jamie Pressley from was Poison Ivy 3.  I know people here always complain about Rifftrax editing the movies (they cut 11 minutes from this one) but unless they cut some gore or nudity which is unlikely if it was a Sci-Fi Channel movie this one really didn't need to be a minute longer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] Cinematic Titanic episode Danger on Tiki Island  (a.k.a. Brides of Blood) NexusWraith 7 3,354 Nov 14, 2023, 23:20 pm
Last Post: SBBubbles01
  Elvira's Movie Macabre The Island of Living Horror KinoQueen13 7 3,597 Oct 22, 2023, 22:03 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (req) Demon Island MATMAN 0 3,094 Oct 13, 2023, 14:26 pm
Last Post: MATMAN
  this island earth Handy 7 4,035 Oct 03, 2023, 08:23 am
Last Post: WongHungLo
  Frankenstein Island (1981) 1080p.ROKU-Handy (3 GB) Handy 5 4,328 Aug 08, 2023, 12:01 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith