DAMN IT I NEED HELP !
I am looking for a for an online resource to teach me how to code to actually do something from an POST webhook.

Everything I find only explains what it is then goes on to try and sell their service.

Someone please help me !
Maybe this link would be helpful?
https://joshtronic.com/2018/05/08/how-to...a-webhook/

Sorry, the below is what I posted earlier and it was not relevant to your request for help.
Show Content
(Aug 15, 2022, 15:30 pm)AncientRome Wrote: Maybe this link would be helpful?
https://joshtronic.com/2018/05/08/how-to...a-webhook/

Sorry, the below is what I posted earlier and it was not relevant to your request for help.
Show Content

Aren't you confusing API's and Webhook's ? You request data from an API, a Webhook sends you data when an event happens. In this case I have a webhook that sends out data but I have no clue how to write something that turns the raw text into something useful for a web page.
i've installed btc pay server and i'm trying to make it direct to a secure webpage after payment has been processed.

The problem is that i can find plenty of resources that give me examples of what a webhook's raw data looks like, how ever i can't find for the love of me any example of js (or some other language) that "reads" the data so that it can be presented in a user friendly way on a webpage.
I'm sure you already ware of all the below stuff but I believe that these are some of the best options available for learning how to handle POST webhook:
Mozilla Web Docs
GitHub (Webhooks Guide and Python Webhooks Guide)
W3Schools (PHP POST request tutorial)
YouTube channels (Traversy Media, The Net Ninja, Academind)
Stack Overflow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with statistics interview question Avantika_Sharmaa24 2 7,647 Aug 25, 2023, 10:19 am
Last Post: gulshan212
  Need help with a Selenium coding problem - Clicking a button using XPath Avantika_Sharmaa24 2 5,784 Aug 21, 2023, 05:34 am
Last Post: Avantika_Sharmaa24
  Need help with SQL query interview questions Avantika_Sharmaa24 1 5,120 Jul 11, 2023, 08:12 am
  Need help understanding Informatica Interview Questions Avantika_Sharmaa24 1 5,634 Jun 27, 2023, 06:59 am
  need help silenten1gma 4 20,051 Mar 28, 2023, 09:21 am
Last Post: commentos