Creating Rem Lezar
thank you. guilty pleasure of looping this in the background while I work
kinda love the movie
A new low/high? I've never cringed for 49 minutes straight.
Oh, Ardedudadala, Its bad. My nephews had it and it was one of the approved babysitting videos from my sister. It drove me nuts. My family were religious wackos that got that from Feature Films for Families (which I wipe my butt on). We also got a bunch of satanic panic videos about the queer folks and witches and other ill-mannered people that we needed to save. lol Im glad none of the big riffers have dove into the Feature Films for Families landfill. Creating Rem Lezar has been sort of a cult classic among those who grew up sheltered AF. lol Me and my brother still ask if we are creating rem lezar when we are lost in thought. lol
(Mar 26, 2024, 20:09 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Oh, Ardedudadala, Its bad.  My nephews had it and it was one of the approved babysitting videos from my sister.  It drove me nuts.  My family were religious wackos that got that from Feature Films for Families (which I wipe my butt on).  We also got a bunch of satanic panic videos about the queer folks and witches and other ill-mannered people that we needed to save.  lol Im glad none of the big riffers have dove into the Feature Films for Families landfill.  Creating Rem Lezar has been sort of a cult classic among those who grew up sheltered AF.  lol Me and my brother still ask if we are creating rem lezar when we are lost in thought.  lol

This is honestly ALL amazing stuff, haha
(Mar 26, 2024, 20:09 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Oh, Ardedudadala, Its bad.  My nephews had it and it was one of the approved babysitting videos from my sister.  It drove me nuts.  My family were religious wackos that got that from Feature Films for Families (which I wipe my butt on).  We also got a bunch of satanic panic videos about the queer folks and witches and other ill-mannered people that we needed to save.  lol Im glad none of the big riffers have dove into the Feature Films for Families landfill.  Creating Rem Lezar has been sort of a cult classic among those who grew up sheltered AF.  lol Me and my brother still ask if we are creating rem lezar when we are lost in thought.  lol

"... approved babysitting videos from my sister."

I'm retrospectively calling CPS.
Thank you thank you THANK YOU Peephawk!
(Mar 26, 2024, 23:39 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote:

Hahah Yeah me too.  I wish I had all those Feature Films for the Families movies to mail Red Letter Media.  lol Perfect fodder for them to suffer through.
(Mar 27, 2024, 21:21 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote:
(Mar 26, 2024, 23:39 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote:

Hahah Yeah me too.  I wish I had all those Feature Films for the Families movies to mail Red Letter Media.  lol Perfect fodder for them to suffer through.

Yes please!
I'm a RLM fan *because* they watch these movies so that I don't have to,  That said, Chopping Mall was surprisingly amusing and not nearly as bad as I expected. The Jaboody Dub(?) was great.
It is sad that I have seen most of the movies they have on BotW they have had on recently well before they had them. I love being able to just grin in sadistic pleasure. Knowing they too suffer the fires of movie damnation. lol
(Mar 28, 2024, 22:25 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: It is sad that I have seen most of the movies they have on BotW they have had on recently well before they had them.  I love being able to just grin in sadistic pleasure. Knowing they too suffer the fires of movie damnation.  lol

They were so close to watching Rollergator that one time, i was screaming at them to watch it because i wanted Rich to crack