Create & Upload Torrent with Transmission App on MacOS X
Hi guys,

I tried to find any post related to this topic and I couldn't find any, so I hence decided to open one, since I've just created and uploaded my first torrent via Transmission on TPB site. 

The torrent is green and seeding, that's what Transmission shows..

Still though I have doubt of whether my torrent is running properly. I guess it will take some time for the TPB to update the status of it's activity (if any). Or at least I hope so.

I have question, I put the torrent file in separate folder from its file. Is this going to affect the seeding or leaching? Should it be in one same place or? This is something I couldn't figure out. Thanks. Smile
Your torrent is gone. You're not banned so I assume you deleted it.

It was probably working fine--it doest take some time for TPB to update the status, sometimes days or even weeks. Don't ever rely on TPB status that for any sort of guide.

It makes absolutely no difference what folder the .torrent file is stored in, it won't affect anything. It's probably more convenient to put it into the same folder as the movie file but that is entirely and merely a matter of personal preference.
I've deleted it indeed because I wanted to edit it. However, I also noticed the torrent is now gone, but when I'm trying to re-create it, it gives me the message " Torrent exists in the system", so maybe it is also matter of time to be removed from the system or?
If you receive that message it means you are trying to reupload the exact same torrent file as the one you deleted (which the system does not allow you to do). Either you are mistakenly selecting the old .torrent file to upload instead of the new one or the changes you think you made didn't actually change anything at all and the "new" .torrent file you created is in fact exactly the same as the old one.

Either create a genuinely new .torrent or tell us the torrent hash (copy it from the General tab in your torrent client) so we can clear it for reuploading.
Exactly, I'm just trying to upload the same torrent. Can you please remove it, the hash is: c7c9a7925b8803fe6074459140dcd16f856ff6d0
No point deleting something you're just going to reupload again.

Cleared
Well then how to re edit existing torrent if I mess up?
Create a thread in Account Issues. You can discuss any matter there relating to your TPB account, your torrents (including a request to edit or delete them), and/or your forum account.

For all the TPB (and forum) basics, see our FAQ (link at the top of any forum page).
Ok thank you Smile (Done, Should we delete this one or?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Giant Trapcode Suite 2023 app help Dodago 5 5,343 Aug 09, 2023, 12:27 pm
Last Post: Dodago
  I want to upload my torrent chimnonbebong39 1 3,352 Jun 03, 2023, 04:11 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  adobe suit app help kennyken 2 4,985 Apr 11, 2023, 07:08 am
Last Post: Avantika_Sharmaa24
  How to upload to torrent remotely? IR0NM4N 1 5,458 Sep 02, 2022, 21:28 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  URL Extractor 4.8 for macOS Superuser 0 6,099 Jul 31, 2022, 17:02 pm
Last Post: Superuser