Cracked (read: non-steam) multiplayer
Quick question here: what games would you recommend that allow cracked, non-steam online multiplayer even on pirated clients? Keep in mind, my PC isn't very high-end.

So far, I've played Minecraft (full of edgy 8 year olds), Battlefield Bad Company 2 (awesome), Killing Floor (on LAN), CS games (on LAN) and bunch of RTS like Cossacks, NTW and C&C games. I'd like to try something else now Big Grin
Unfortunately, according to the copyright trolls, loss of LAN mode is the fault of pirates... yeah, whatever. They tend to say shit like that to try to incriminate us. What happened to Starcraft, a game that supported LAN? Great sale and risen to popularity. Copyright trolls, learn something.

I'll look on my end and see if I can help you out.

EDIT: If you're looking for an RTS that's modern and supports LAN, please test out this torrent:

thepiratebay.la/torrent/12138492/StarCraft_II_Heart_Of_The_Swarm_2.09_(EN.RU.Single.LAN.AI

It's Starcraft II and it's Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm. The seeds are gone and there's only one leecher, but if you can manage to get to the source, you might be in for a surprise. I can't because my computers are obsolete; they can't play Starcraft II, only the first one.

Hope this helps.
My pc is also a potato when it comes to gaming. I'd recommend CS:GO, but it looks like you already played some.

Only other fun games that comes to my mind would be Rust, Red Orchestra 2, Garry's Mod, MW3, CoD4. You should be able to run all games at low settings/window mode/800x600/configs_edited, just like me.
Joker, just curious, are most of the games you listed playable on LAN?

I don't want to play online.
They all can play natively in LAN.
Thanks.

I'm happy that there are still noted games that support LAN.
Here are some other LAN games that can be run on a potato

RTS:

Rise of Nations
   Rise of Legends
   Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War + expansions
   Sins of a Solar Empire
   Age of Mythology
   Company of Heroes

RPG (and RPG-lite):

Neverwinter Nights 1
   Freedom Force
   Titan Quest + expansion
   Diablo Battlechest
   Hellgate: London

FPS:

Any of the Unreal Tournament series (UT2004 probably has the best multiplayer mode in Onslaught)
   Quake 3: Arena
   Battlefield 2 or 2142
   Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
   Team Fortress 2
   Counter-Strike: Source
OK, simboyd, if you're still here and reading this thread, I have a link that might help you on your way; just follow this link.

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Playing...to-solcott

I certainly hope this helps.
Thanks guys, but I was actually looking for something that allows ONLINE mp on cracked clients. I don't care much about LAN, since most of my friends are in another city and I never seem to get things like Hamachi to work on my stupid router :/
However, I'll try to set up L4D1 through RobertX's link later.
Btw, some of the other pirated games that we managed to get to work online: Star Wars (republic commando, if i'm not mistaken) and Aliens versus Predator 2. Both of these allow LAN as well as online multiplayer. We had an awesome time playing these, but especially the Alien/headcrab campaign on AvP2. Holy shit, was that fun.
Well, the games stated from my first post are also playable online on cracked cllients.

A game you should check out is Star Wars Battlefront 2 (you'll get a orgasm) http://kickasstorrents.video/star-wars-b...94463.html

Btw don't use Hamachi or Haguichi, i did one time, and found out later i had a connection connected along with my main one. I checked it out and looked up the IP, only to find out it was from the U.K the Ministry of Defence to be exact. Then, I deleted it. I just did'nt want more people to log everything i do Smile

Link for Wikipedia (if you want to look into it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating Cracked Games yusufarslan05 2 1,411 Feb 16, 2024, 10:35 am
Last Post: yusufarslan05
  Does anyone know how I can mod subnautica using the 2.0 version if it's cracked? anptbb3uybw 1 5,291 Jun 04, 2023, 16:07 pm
Last Post: anptbb3uybw
  Steam to stop working on Win 7 and 8, preparation help? e48wh8 21 13,807 May 22, 2023, 00:06 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human.Ultimate.Edition.Steam.Rip-InsaneRamZes sjpatrik 4 15,352 Jan 23, 2023, 06:30 am
Last Post: i-spy69
  Uncracked Steam Rips i-spy69 2 8,554 Aug 06, 2022, 21:43 pm
Last Post: i-spy69