Comments posted are not shown
Several times in the last few days I have entered a comment into a torrent, the number of comments for that torrent is increased by one within a few seconds, but then when I go to the webpage for that torrent, my comment is not there. For example, this is the case for "Britains Got Talent Season 11" at this link: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1786381..._Season_11, and for "Britains Got More Talent Season 11" at this link: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1786369..._Season_11. Also, when one finds the name of these torrents in a list of torrent results, the symbol indicating that there is at least one comment is shown, but when one visits the webpage for the torrent, no comment is indicated or visible. This whole issue just started a few days ago. I never had a problem like this before.
It didn't start a few days ago it has been that way for at least two years. Perhaps even as much as four.

The site is served from a number of servers. It takes time for comments to propagate around them all. If your page is "refreshed" from a server which has not yet been updated then the comment will not be shown as that server doesn't yet know about it.

The time it takes varies but it's generally no more than 5-10 minutes at the most. If you want to be sure, wait 30 minutes, and then press Ctrl+F5 to force a re-fetch of the page (otherwise your web browser may simply redisplay the "old" page from it's local cache files).

PS. You did well to notice that the comment counter increments when you submit your comment--that is the sure-fire indicator that your comment has been accepted and will appear sooner or later even if it doesn't appear immediately.
The only difference now is that the simple refresh does not work anymore.

I've never used forced refresh for long time until the simple refresh stopped working few days ago.
You have failed to understand what is going on. There is no particular reason you have to understand, but the conclusions you are drawing are nonsense because you don't know what you're talking about.

Whether you initially load or force refresh a page, it is served by one of a number of different servers. In the minutes following the posting of a comment, some of those servers will have received copies of the comment and some of them will not. If you happen, by chance, to be served by one of the servers which has been updated then the comment will be displayed. If you happen, by chance, to be served by one of the servers which has not been updated then the comment will not be displayed.

Each time your browser fetches a page it may be served by a different server.

When you refresh a page, your web browses may fetch a new copy (in which case you take your chances as above) or it may simply display the previously fetched copy.

Given sufficient time, all comments will be propagated to all servers and thereafter will be displayed on all page loads, refreshes or forced refreshes.

The amount of time required varies depending on the server load. Sometimes it will be a few seconds, sometimes it will take a few minutes. I've never known it take longer than about 10 minutes but that doesn't mean it's not possible. I would be very surprised if it ever took longer than 30 minutes.

i.e. simple refresh did not stop working a few days ago. It has always worked sometimes and not worked other times. It always will. Just like forced refresh.

This is a long-standing non-issue. Stop obsessing about it.

Post your comment. If the counter increments the comment WILL be displayed--don't worry about whether you can see it immediately or not. Once you have posted it you cannot edit or delete it anyway (and the torrent uploader cannot edit or delete it either).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPB comments & new accounts jaybird88 92 226,592 Mar 23, 2024, 23:58 pm
Last Post: CyberWorm
  Issues with editing comments on suprbay Hmm888 1 425 Mar 05, 2024, 02:56 am
Last Post: maskaw
  Can't leave comments WestBankRoamer 7 12,671 Feb 06, 2024, 13:10 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Search is not reliable/not showing all results Nantes 0 8,779 Jul 10, 2022, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Nantes
  Comments on torrents here- getting username and password thesnare 1 11,855 Jan 23, 2021, 18:29 pm
Last Post: Moe