Comments Not Displayed
I cannot view comments.  Example link below shows "Comments:  4".  I've tried Chrome, Tor, Firefox (Current & Old Version 51), and Edge and no comments displayed.  Then in Chrome I registered and no change with login.  Is the problem with my computer or TPB website?  Confused  TIA!

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/2108598...akintos13_
Those were spam comments got deleted and hence can be classified as "ghost comments"
Comments also sometimes get caught up by adblockers.  I have to disable uBlock to view or post comments on Firefox.
No they don't. Ad blockers can stop you posting comments, or viewing previous pages of comments, but they do not prevent the most recent page full of comments being displayed.
(Apr 17, 2018, 22:23 pm)CommandX Wrote: Those were spam comments got deleted and hence can be classified as "ghost comments"

Hi, thanks. If this goes in a different forum thread, please let me know.  Idea  Is there a way for the count to decrease to reflect the removal of spam comments (aka ghost comments)?  If the uploader is not denoted as trusted, I try to use comments to decide to download.  It can be frustrating to clicking multiple links with no comments.  But I do love the spam comment removal.

Thanks again. Smile
You can help getting rid of the spam comments by reporting them here

https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Report-T...s-Comments
(Apr 25, 2018, 15:44 pm)Elyssa523 Wrote: Is there a way for the count to decrease to reflect the removal of spam comments (aka ghost comments)?

Certainly: we could modify the code to ensure the counts are updated whenever comments are removed.

But it has been that way for years so there is no reason to expect we will ever do that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPB comments & new accounts jaybird88 92 226,536 Mar 23, 2024, 23:58 pm
Last Post: CyberWorm
  Issues with editing comments on suprbay Hmm888 1 423 Mar 05, 2024, 02:56 am
Last Post: maskaw
  Can't leave comments WestBankRoamer 7 12,669 Feb 06, 2024, 13:10 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Search is not reliable/not showing all results Nantes 0 8,778 Jul 10, 2022, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Nantes
  Comments on torrents here- getting username and password thesnare 1 11,853 Jan 23, 2021, 18:29 pm
Last Post: Moe