Chat/IRC Not Working
Every time I click chat next to forum team the IRC web chat does not appear. Is it just me having this issue or is something else wrong or not working?
efnet.org itself wont load... this would be the problem.
Yep, efnet.org is down at the moment.

contrail - try the forum chat link in an hour or so, or a bit later on if it's still not working. You're not missing much at the moment anyway, just the usual penis banter and a weird convo about how the price of a decent hat has nearly doubled in the last decade. Big Grin

If you're considering staying/lurking on IRC, it may be worth considering getting yourself an IRC client (mIRC is a good one if you're using windows).
(Sep 26, 2017, 02:51 am)Spud17 Wrote: Yep, efnet.org is down at the moment.

contrail - try the forum chat link in an hour or so, or a bit later on if it's still not working. You're not missing much at the moment anyway, just the usual penis banter and a weird convo about how the price of a decent hat has nearly doubled in the last decade. Big Grin

If you're considering staying/lurking on IRC, it may be worth considering getting yourself an IRC client (mIRC is a good one if you're using windows).

Thanks for the update, I have an IRC client called textual. I just thought this whole issue was on my end. Thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,513 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  SuprBay: TPB Search function and queries not working. blehbleh25 1 3,401 Sep 26, 2023, 03:37 am
Last Post: EddieXTC
  Magnet link not working BeastLord 4 4,280 Aug 09, 2023, 22:36 pm
Last Post: BeastLord
  PirateBay Site not working right. LooneyTunerIan 11 18,114 Aug 25, 2022, 11:59 am
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Search is not reliable/not showing all results Nantes 0 8,770 Jul 10, 2022, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Nantes