Captain Marvel - Brie Larson
I'm a big comic book fan and I really like Captain Marvel

But I've got to say this... I've got less than zero interest in seeing this new version of Captain Marvel staring Brie Larson.

In fact I've even lost all interest in seeing the Avengers Endgame.   As far as I'm concerned Ant Man flew up Thanos' butt and then expaned to giant size therby killing Thanos.  With the return of the Infinity Stones back the heros turn back time and resurect everyone that died.
I don't mean to sound rude but I just think you have a very low opinion of something which is much bigger than yourself.
I've heard issues with Brie Larson personally, but that won't stop my interest in the movie... Let's face it, Superhero movies have been the hottest genre lately....

I HAVE to see Avengers endgame!!! I know IRL the story will roll out to where all is well again, but I'd like to see how they do it. If I gotta complain, it's that after this where does Marvel go as far as storylines??? DC can take the lead if they do it right (which they haven't been doing). And I'm really pissed to hear about how Henry Cavill isn't returning as Superman...

Is it Brie Larson that turns you off? You can forget who she is IRL to enjoy the movie... I still watch Smallville even though Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivan) is brought up on felony charges...
I saw Brie Larson on the TV the other week, she seems alright to me.  I don't really know that much about her so I'm not really going to judge and besides this movie isn't really out yet to buy so I won't probably see it for some time.  As far as I understand a release date hasn't even been set.  It will be quite some time before I even catch up and watch the said movies.  Don't want to read any spoilers either not that I understand what you're talking about as I'm somewhere at the point at the end of Black Panther and haven't even managed to get onto the 3rd Avengers yet never mind the 4th...
I heard she said something like it isn't for white men. But now a days, nothing news related can be true... but there was some controversy that I half paid attention too, which may not even be true. Regardless if it's true, I'll still like to see it. And I just checked and see it's doing well... I'll probably wait until it's here on TPB too... Last movie I saw in thearers was Venom, which was a letdown...I'll save my $$ for Endgame.
Anyone has the right to an opinion - That's what they are, opinions.

And in my own opinion, the last years' trend of super hero movies is going down south, but Captain Marvel was like a Transformers movie: Childish, boring, etc. A broken cup of watered tea without sugar or heat. What those guys were thinking...?

But it's a new era of "feminism", producers try everything to adapt their greedy culture grinding tactics to women heads. So far, epic fail.
No wonder those Hollywood bullies abuse the actresses, they can't (or even try to) understand women enough to get what they want.

Wonder Woman was almost as boring, but at least wasn't retard. For now, good movies with female leads will mostly come from female producers, writers, and directors. The guys will need a long time to catch up.
I enjoyed Wonder Woman, I thought it was good that.  Got a lot of enjoyment myself.  All these people who have different tastes.  Some like and some don't.  Depends who you are and what you're all about.
Sure. But for me, Gal Gadot would be much better used if the movied followed the original comics stile: More action, bondage, spanking, submission, etc.
That movie felt like made for Brownies (the jr. leagle soft girl scouts).
(Mar 28, 2019, 19:21 pm)dueda Wrote: But it's a new era of "feminism", producers try everything to adapt their greedy culture grinding tactics to women heads. So far, epic fail.

You nailed it!

Also it doesn't help much that there are tons of videos of Brie Larson attacking white men and complaining about "toxic masculinity."   It just ruins the fantasy for me when I'm watching a movie and the actress/actor makes my skin crawl.

The last "feminist" movie I watched was the Last Jedi and ended up wanting to puke because of the character "Admiral Gender Studies." (aka. Admiral Holdo)   All the men in the movie were incompetent, brain dead, gung ho cowboys, etc. It's like everything coming from Hollywood is now saying that men are violent rapists and incompetent idiots.  

I'm all for women being tough too but For F*ck Sakes.... cast a woman like Rhonoda Rousey and the "Woke" and "Virtue Signalling" crap out of the movie
The Last Jedi was like she hated everything and the world hated her back, but was all about her. Psycho traits, poor concept and writing, those guys have problems with their mothers, or any women. A good she-hero was Bat Girl, she had no trouble dealing with her girlish side but punched a bad guy the same. If not for Batman being the main character, she would've done pretty well. The former Wonder Woman with Linda Carter was also better, but had it's ups and downs.