Cant Play
Ok I dont know if theres a thread about this but I am lost I used to be able to download and play without any problem but know everything I download it wont play it asked for codex. I purchased winzip and tried this but still says it cant play can someone help please ????
The easiest thing, that I'm aware of, is to just use VLC.

Also, try using Google next time. The only reason I decided to answer this, is because the VLC solution is kind of buried, if you don't know what you're looking for. If that doesn't work out for you, all you have to do is search for "missing codecs". You'll be smarter in he long run, if you learn how to find your own answers.
(Jul 06, 2018, 03:08 am)jerrysmatrix Wrote: The easiest thing, that I'm aware of, is to just use VLC.

Also, try using Google next time. The only reason I decided to answer this, is because the VLC solution is kind of buried, if you don't know what you're looking for. If that doesn't work out for you, all you have to do is search for "missing codecs". You'll be smarter in he long run, if you learn how to find your own answers.

Thank you I use VLC all the time I think they are fake downloads
Yeah if the video asks for codecs, 99% of the time it will be a fake.

If you find a fake I would appreciate it if you would report the torrent/author in the Report Torrents / Comments section. An admin or mod will personally check it out. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All about Shadow Puppets or Shadow Play (id: Wayang Kulit) theSEMAR 5 13,451 Mar 18, 2021, 13:08 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Cant access piratebay proxy venomx 2 14,261 Aug 16, 2017, 17:09 pm
Last Post: venomx
  PLAY: A P2P DISTRIBUTED TORRENT SITE THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO SHUT DOWN insidi0us 2 13,636 Mar 02, 2016, 00:11 am
Last Post: Moe
  [split] Question files to play windows media player? dwaznuk7 5 14,471 Feb 16, 2016, 18:37 pm
Last Post: dwaznuk7
  Question files to play windows media player? doubleduty2 7 16,795 Feb 16, 2016, 05:15 am
Last Post: connor17