Can't "stay" logged in??
(Jun 11, 2017, 14:34 pm)Tengu67 Wrote: When I click on a link after searching for any content, say https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1778798...d-BALDMAN_, I'm logged out automatically and therefore can't post comments. I keep logging in but as soon as I click on a (this) link again I'm logged out. Any known issues? I'm using the very latest Firefox and disabled all add-ons. Not using TOR or anything. Don't know what else to do. Cheers!

Try maskaw's advice from the last post before yours. Force a full page refresh.
(Jun 11, 2017, 17:38 pm)Izzy9 Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2017, 14:34 pm)Tengu67 Wrote: When I click on a link after searching for any content, say https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1778798...d-BALDMAN_, I'm logged out automatically and therefore can't post comments. I keep logging in but as soon as I click on a (this) link again I'm logged out. Any known issues? I'm using the very latest Firefox and disabled all add-ons. Not using TOR or anything. Don't know what else to do. Cheers!

Try maskaw's advice from the last post before yours. Force a full page refresh.

Nope, doesn't work. Disabled all mods, cleared all cache and whatnot, even used CCleaner. Nothing.
Edit: not even in "Safe Mode". Deleted cookies.sqllite and so forth.
Having the same problem as Tengu67. Running Win7-64bit with current Chrome [Version 59.0.3071.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)] 
May want to look at this.
When I logout and try to login again it requires me to change my password, did once and it was accepted, logout out and tried again and requirement is back.
TPB doesn't require anyone to change their passwords, ever. Might want to make sure you are logging in to the right site. If you are using anything but the domains listed in the footer of this page, you gave away your password to a third party.
(Jun 11, 2017, 14:34 pm)Tengu67 Wrote: When I click on a link after searching for any content, say https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1778798...d-BALDMAN_, I'm logged out automatically and therefore can't post comments. I keep logging in but as soon as I click on a (this) link again I'm logged out.

The forced refresh always works for me. Be sure not to confuse with simple refresh.

Another way is to use a browser which you did not previously used to browse TPB then visit the TPB homepage and this time you sign in first before you click anything else and also don't log out.
(Jun 11, 2017, 21:05 pm)plhbg.sprby Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2017, 14:34 pm)Tengu67 Wrote: When I click on a link after searching for any content, say https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1778798...d-BALDMAN_, I'm logged out automatically and therefore can't post comments. I keep logging in but as soon as I click on a (this) link again I'm logged out.

The forced refresh always works for me. Be sure not to confuse with simple refresh.

Another way is to use a browser which you did not previously used to browse TPB then visit the TPB homepage and this time you sign in first before you click anything else and also don't log out.

Tried it with IE. Same problem.
Having the same issue here on Firefox v54. Forcing the refresh on one page did change the 'login' link to 'logout', but when I visited another page and returned to the first page, it is back to 'login'.
Solved it but not sure how. I cleared every entry in the windows firewall rules. Then I logged in with the firewall disabled. Then I enabled the firewall again.
Doesn't the Chinese government filter all the Internet traffic within China and keep an eye on everyone's business online?
(Jun 29, 2017, 08:58 am)hypno-potamous Wrote: Doesn't the Chinese government filter all the Internet traffic within China and keep an eye on everyone's business online?

Maybe, but WTF does this have to do with staying logged in?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only logged in can see replies in some request threads Glassbaaten 1 16,051 Dec 09, 2021, 22:48 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Two small gripes... Notifications and staying logged in Ulf.Fwatling 3 22,362 Dec 07, 2020, 22:14 pm
  I Can Post My Message in the Introduction Section, but I can't See It RobertX 10 23,116 Jul 08, 2020, 21:34 pm
  [Resolved] I can't post a comment on some torrents, but I can on others Euphoria 6 18,225 Dec 04, 2017, 05:37 am
Last Post: gmeades
  logged in whatup6755 1 13,025 Feb 17, 2017, 22:11 pm
Last Post: workerbee