Can't edit posts in threads.
I totally misunderstood. XD Thanks for clearing it up for me NIK. ^^ Sorry for bringing this up again. You may lock the thread, if needed.
Keep up the good work.
Hello pirates!

I have the same problem to edit for a copy paste one of my post, so please any admin can resolve my problem?
the post i need to edit:
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Star-Ci...ies--22987

and the message i have when i try to edit:
Sorry but you cannot edit your post. The Administrator has set it so that posts can only be edited within 10080 minutes of posting.
Members can no longer edit their posts within the time limit, see this post by Moe:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Can-t-e...9#pid55979

If you let me know what it is you want changing, I'll edit the thread for you.
(Aug 09, 2014, 16:40 pm)Spud17 Wrote: Members can no longer edit their posts within the time limit, see this post by Moe:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Can-t-e...9#pid55979

If you let me know what it is you want changing, I'll edit the thread for you.

So i need you copy paste all the content of my post and send me that in a MP please.
it's for a update around the star Citizen drive.
Thank Spud17 Wink
Instead of PMing you the thread contents, you could hit 'Reply' and you'll have it all in front of you. Wink
Was there a recent edit or something to the forums? My topic was created around late July and it says I can't edit the first post of my topic. I have to wait 10080 minutes.

I'm pretty sure it's been past 10080 minutes. A little help? I searched around the forums and found nothing about this issue...Huh

Thank you.

EDIT: Guess I didn't use the right keywords for searching. Thank you and sorry XD (if this goes through, that'd be nice)

kjf edited Sep 20, 2014 21:20 pm this post because:

really?

merged

moe thx 4 d info
read & understood

now i get it - thx moe
(Jun 10, 2014, 20:07 pm)Moe Wrote: If there is disagreement, I am listening.

Here's my scenario in which this is inconvenient:  I've got The Big Wii U Game Hoard thread, and as a convenience to those browsing, I'm keeping the first post as up-to-date (and organized) as possible so all the games are easy to find (so people don't have to burrow down into every page).

Now that my edit button is missing, I'm not sure of the best way to accomplish this in an organized way, as I plan on ripping the entire Wii U library onto TPB.

Thoughts?
There's no need to have your entire library of torrents in the OP, that's what having a thread in there is for - so you can showcase your uploads. I don't think anyone is going to feel inconvenienced just because they have to scroll down a little, or even view another page to see more, and I wouldn't call scrolling down a page 'burrowing.' If a person is too lazy to scroll downwards to read, then they're probably too lazy to even play a game.

Have a look at how other uploaders showcase their uploads and follow their example if it suits you. You may want to highlight one torrent per post, or several. Include an image to make your post stand out from other replies to your thread, most people searching for something probably won't read the posts made by others anyway.
(Sep 04, 2016, 12:01 pm)Spud17 Wrote: There's no need to have your entire library of torrents in the OP, that's what having a thread in there is for - so you can showcase your uploads. I don't think anyone is going to feel inconvenienced just because they have to scroll down a little, or even view another page to see more, and I wouldn't call scrolling down a page 'burrowing.' If a person is too lazy to scroll downwards to read, then they're probably too lazy to even play a game.

Have a look at how other uploaders showcase their uploads and follow their example if it suits you. You may want to highlight one torrent per post, or several. Include an image to make your post stand out from other replies to your thread, most people searching for something probably won't read the posts made by others anyway.

A fair response. Thank you kindly for the explanation. 

Time to continue flooding TPB with Wii U games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request to edit some of my torrents uplovdHH 1 1,322 Dec 18, 2023, 11:19 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Cand Edit old Torrents victorvdc 1 7,557 Apr 04, 2022, 03:10 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Only logged in can see replies in some request threads Glassbaaten 1 16,045 Dec 09, 2021, 22:48 pm
Last Post: Moe
  SuprBay: Strange Post Duplicates on Post Edit. Guildmaster2000 2 11,275 Jan 26, 2021, 13:07 pm
Last Post: Guildmaster2000
  I Can Post My Message in the Introduction Section, but I can't See It RobertX 10 23,102 Jul 08, 2020, 21:34 pm
Last Post: Moe