Can someone pls detail for me How I would go and buy drugs off the darkweb w bitcoin
2 and 4 are not interchangeable.
waregim, how do you know that much about this stuff?
Thanks to all who posted, even if it is amusing for ya's, what do I care if i'm amusing? That is a reason to like me.

There is a ted talk on it. https://www.ted.com/talks/jamie_bartlett...discussion
You lot are all behind the 8 ball, havn't cought up yet, i'm even ahead of ya's and i'm a useless drug addict Smile More meth please and can somebody get it for around 20$ a point(0.1g)? This 50$ a point shit is getting old.

"An Australian Federal Police (AFP) spokeswoman confirmed to news.com.au Mr Karagiozis’ March 7 arrest, which was made as the result of an investigation into an organised crime syndicate.

The high-profile businessman was charged with importing, trafficking and possessing approximately 30 kilograms of drugs, including MDMA, cocaine, methamphetamine and ketamine.

Steroids, cash and other items related to cryptocurrency were also seized by authorities."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/we...2fe152196f

I'll have my rep back now please =D
The only thing I think I can offer about this process is if you do find a way to get it off the dark web and you buy it outside of the country, do not answer any letters from customs saying you have a package... That means that caught it and are trying to get you to come get your shit so they can arrest you... If it goes through, customs won't be aware... Just pretend you have no idea and that you never ordered anything.
(Feb 26, 2019, 19:49 pm)Kingfish Wrote: 2 and 4 are not interchangeable.

Not really.

You can gain cred and keep a low profile by simply networking with others, but not attracting undue attention. Instead of selling, posting reviews of purchased items can be a good start.

Start small and if the sellers see that you *do* review their warez it can be a bit of a deterrent to fraud.

A bunch of lessons learned from the good ole days of satellite hacking, where being cautious about who you *bought* from avoided alot of grief.
(Especially when the stuff was sent to a real address!)
Well given the attitude and availability me thinks there is an opening in the market for an enterprising young woman or man who lives in a country with lazy laws regarding drug use and delivery. Is there such a country? =D "Mum, i'm moving........ " (Actually considers leaving his parents basement, well his stepfathers basement, wait no that isn't right either they aren't married, my biological father passed away when I was 10, ironically from a drug overdose, don't let needles touch you people, they kill.)
"First you should try to contact NA, they have experience with drug practices" Quote From dueda And that is the answer. Once you step in to any of those rooms you will be with those ready to do step 13.
After that finding stuff everywhere is easy. Especially the ones full up with court ordered "Rehabilatation" clients. Easy,easy,easy. Call this a solve.
Might want to check out https://darknetlive.com/ t

make sure you are not sending to a dead company or giving your money to LE site.
https://darknetlive.com/post/us-law-enfo...ndor-list/
(Jun 08, 2019, 13:02 pm)ID10TError Wrote: Well given the attitude and availability me thinks there is an opening in the market for an enterprising young woman or man who lives in a country with lazy laws regarding drug use and delivery. Is there such a country? =D "Mum, i'm moving........ " (Actually considers leaving his parents basement, well his stepfathers basement, wait no that isn't right either they aren't married, my biological father passed away when I was 10, ironically from a drug overdose, don't let needles touch you people, they kill.)

What you are looking for is right here.

The entrpepreneurs are the medical profession.

Just go to doctor and tell them you need ritalin for ADHD.
Its pharmaceutical crank and mellower than ether based meth, but you will still have teeth and a functioning brain after a few months.

Sleeplessness generates tau proteins that cause Alzheimers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP !! APPLE IS FORCING ME TO BUY THEIR SHIT! Ladyanne3 8 689 Apr 13, 2024, 18:53 pm
Last Post: dueda
  It's always the fault of the fucking drugs ! Ladyanne3 10 1,229 Mar 14, 2024, 20:17 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  I'm thinking I might try and see if the Bermuda Triangle can time travel someone Ladyanne3 2 665 Mar 04, 2024, 15:48 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Would I be safe downloading this torrent without a vpn? Ladyanne3 12 2,985 Dec 31, 2023, 09:51 am
Last Post: CaptButler
  Impossible to upload material I would like to upload dirtybastard 3 2,385 Nov 20, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: dirtybastard