Can someone please share this edition of Tool, Fear Inoculum?
I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I've made my own fan edit of Tool's new album Fear Inoculum and since I don't have a TPB account I'm unable to share it with the community, so I'm hoping someone here would be able to do it for me? Here's a link to the files, and the information about it:

Download: Fear Inoculum - WET EDITION

Code:
Artist: Tool
Album: Fear Inoculum - WET EDITION
Year: 2019
Quality: Lossless (16-bit CD FLAC)

For whatever reason the band chose to mix Fear Inoculum EXTREMELY DRY, to the point it's uncomfortable to listen to at points. So this is a fan edit wherein the original audio is sent to a bus with a convolution reverb plugin, emulating a 20,000 seat stadium. I've only dialed it in subtly so as to not completely wash out the band, and this (in my completely subjective opinion) makes the mix gel a lot better, takes the edge off, and really helps bring out Tool's atmospheric moments throughout the album that much more. It's a bit like listening to them live, which was what inspired me to do this. Anyway, crank it up and give it a go!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone please post these torrents through their account djgpenny 1 6,897 Jan 22, 2022, 19:07 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  New torrent. How to upload to pirate bay, nvm. can someone upload it for me? underzonefive 0 7,545 Sep 29, 2021, 02:14 am
Last Post: underzonefive
  Share of My Poetry Book - Cyber Agency and Identity in Contemporary America PhiloSniper 0 7,399 Apr 20, 2020, 19:32 pm
Last Post: PhiloSniper
  I Created First-of-its-kind Magical Book For My Son and I Want to Share It with You nraykov 1 10,550 Oct 16, 2015, 23:45 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Elite Musician Tool's Supply! Eli 1 12,188 Jan 03, 2014, 15:06 pm
Last Post: Eli