Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse REAL Episode 2-FLT
At 81% now and I need to translate the tabula veritatis but unfortunately the text underneath is in ARABIC and the text to the right is in gibborish...
This is super annoying.. How do I fix this? I really want to finish the last 19%........

For those of you who havent gotten this torrent I recommend that you wait until this bug is fixed since there is absolutely NO WAY of finishing this puzzle without it being in english.. even if it was in arabic (the gibborish text) I would be able to figure it out but not a chance in hell with the way it is now (Imagine having to match 30 random texts to 17 random symbols without ANY help).

PLEASE FIX!!
(Apr 30, 2014, 19:42 pm)dabbitaylor Wrote: At 81% now and I need to translate the tabula veritatis but unfortunately the text underneath is in ARABIC and the text to the right is in gibborish...
This is super annoying.. How do I fix this? I really want to finish the last 19%........

For those of you who havent gotten this torrent I recommend that you wait until this bug is fixed since there is absolutely NO WAY of finishing this puzzle without it being in english.. even if it was in arabic (the gibborish text) I would be able to figure it out but not a chance in hell with the way it is now (Imagine having to match 30 random texts to 17 random symbols without ANY help).

PLEASE FIX!!

Having this same problem.

Was it ever fixed?
Cleaning registry and a clean install fixed it for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curse of silent marshes critical error mailman72023 0 10,383 Feb 08, 2014, 08:24 am
Last Post: mailman72023