Blank page over HTTP
I know I should be using HTTPS anyway (the site works on HTTPS), but when I'm using normal HTTP, when I search something, the result is a blank page.

The page has contents when I view source, but the whole screen is blank. Any idea why?

Google chrome on OS X 10.10.
Did you try a different browser or a non-beta OS?

Even with ad and script blockers turned off, I can see search results just fine. Otherwise I'd blame the ads.
(Aug 30, 2014, 20:04 pm)kjf Wrote: Did you try a different browser or a non-beta OS?

Even with ad and script blockers turned off, I can see search results just fine. Otherwise I'd blame the ads.

It works on Firefox, not on Safari. All of which have AdBlock Plus.

And it also seems to work on pirateproxy.nl.
So this really has nothing to do with TPB, but with the unfinished state of 10.10
(Sep 02, 2014, 00:10 am)kjf Wrote: So this really has nothing to do with TPB, but with the unfinished state of 10.10

I'm using 10.9.4 and suddenly having the same problem. If I quit Chrome and restart the browser the problem sometimes is corrected, but always recurs. No problems in other browsers but my track pad will only zoom on Chrome and Safari, and I dislike the latter. Anyone else having this issue?
(Sep 02, 2014, 00:10 am)kjf Wrote: So this really has nothing to do with TPB, but with the unfinished state of 10.10

I'm using 10.9.4 and suddenly having the same problem. If I quit Chrome and restart the browser the problem sometimes is corrected, but always recurs. No problems in other browsers but my track pad will only zoom on Chrome and Safari, and I dislike the latter. Anyone else having this issue?
I'm getting the same problem on win 7 chrome Version 37.0.2062.103

http://thepiratebay.se/ opens fine but any searches only shows a blank page.
If i go to proxy site it all works as it should, any suggestions on fix ?

even when i view on https:// it is blank also.
With chrome + win 7 I can search fine but clicking on the torrent shows a blank page.

Switch to firefox and it works fine.

This is a recent problem. Been using chrome for a long time now and only in the past 24 hours have I had this issue. I tried clearing the cache but it didn't help.
This begins to seem like another Google attack on PB.
i cant search any torrent there...when i search something the page is blank

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returned to login page CenaCme 6 945 Feb 03, 2024, 10:16 am
Last Post: Executive
  wrong FLAC url in top 100 page theSEMAR 0 11,268 Sep 27, 2021, 08:46 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Pirate Bay: How do I browse past page 1? Shoshin 13 94,119 Feb 09, 2021, 16:56 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  SuprBay: Site blocked over Tor happysmash27 2 11,475 Jan 08, 2021, 18:59 pm
Last Post: hypno-potamous
  Maybe a typo in the top100 page. ublrglbm 2 11,309 Oct 12, 2020, 04:04 am
Last Post: Spud17