Bitlord malware, wont delete
the bitlord's uninstaller doesn't work. Bitlord is recommended by piratebay, and it's not a terribly advanced torrent client and surely not easy to look at.

PS: the uninstaller doesn't work at any point, bitlord will still be installed on system.
(Oct 04, 2017, 11:46 am)janat08 Wrote: the bitlord's uninstaller doesn't work, and it works after being uninstalled twice and I didn't install it that many times. Bitlord is recommended by piratebay, and it's not a terribly advanced torrent client and surely not easy to look at.

I would recommend an open source torrent client that has no ads or uTorrent 2.2.1. If you want to remove malware many free malware removers, I recommend Malwarebytes though. It is a good idea to get an adblocker like uBlock Origin an your browser too.
When I can't uninstall some program or not sure if it was infected I use system restore point, then run malwarebytes as contrail said just to be sure.

I can recommend BitTorrent or Vuze - both are great, Vuze better if you want to bind your VPN.