Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition Steam.Rip-Origins
Hi! I downloaded this but cant make it work. I'm using windows 10 64 bits, geforce gtx970 and i7 cpu. I used the "tipical installation" (no steam it seams) and when I run the game nothig happens, no error, nothing, it just thinks 4 a couple of seconds then do nothing. Is there any way of making this work or I have to download another package. Thanks 4 any help. Good luck.
Be sure to have all of the redistributables installed.

Microsoft DirectX Runtime
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1

Sometimes rips will have a redist folder, it should be found in the ISO or the install folder.
Hi! I downloaded that from microsoft site and didn't work. If at least I got any message or promt. but nothing, its seems be loading and then it just stops doing nothing. Well maybe is time to give up and download another game, any help will be welcomed. Thanks  4 the time btw
I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you.
You and I have pretty much the same PC setup.

Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. I noticed that certain games will auto-crash if my drivers were outdated, however I suspect that outdated drivers isn't the case.
I was able to find various solutions by Google Searching "Bioshock Infinite Auto CTD" and "Bioshock Infinite Black Screen"

Bioshock Infinite is a great game and I would like you to experience it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam to stop working on Win 7 and 8, preparation help? e48wh8 21 13,456 May 22, 2023, 00:06 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human.Ultimate.Edition.Steam.Rip-InsaneRamZes sjpatrik 4 15,139 Jan 23, 2023, 06:30 am
Last Post: i-spy69
  Wreckfest Complete Edition LAN Natustell 0 6,455 Aug 20, 2022, 21:16 pm
Last Post: Natustell
  Uncracked Steam Rips i-spy69 2 8,452 Aug 06, 2022, 21:43 pm
Last Post: i-spy69
  Is it possible to rip the Apple Arcade games? otherfag 0 10,557 Jan 25, 2020, 21:31 pm
Last Post: otherfag