Beyond Atlantis (blu-ray upgrade)
Always good to see our pals John Ashley and Vic Diaz back in action, throw in a healthy dose of Sid Haig and the great cast almost makes up for how nothing happens in the movie

More cockfighting, more underwater footage, more exposition... its all here!

Big thanks to local cool guy kargath for providing me with the 5.1 audio tracks for Season 13. Thanks to his generosity, I was able to isolate the riff audio and sync it up nicely with the uncut feature audio like my previous Season 11 and 12 releases.

https://mega.nz/file/FR8yiApJ#WHqWMFv92Q...bzaBV7XO5g
Thanks
(Feb 13, 2024, 22:34 pm)billythefist Wrote: Always good to see our pals John Ashley and Vic Diaz back in action, throw in a healthy dose of Sid Haig and the great cast almost makes up for how nothing happens in the movie

More cockfighting, more underwater footage, more exposition... its all here!

Big thanks to local cool guy kargath for providing me with the 5.1 audio tracks for Season 13. Thanks to his generosity, I was able to isolate the riff audio and sync it up nicely with the uncut feature audio like my previous Season 11 and 12 releases.

https://mega.nz/file/FR8yiApJ#WHqWMFv92Q...bzaBV7XO5g

Underwater footage, the "rock climbing" of crappy 70s films. 

Thanks billythefist, thanks kargath.
Wow. They really cut A LOT out of this movie. Gotta be at least 20 minutes worth. Some extraneous yes (I'm looking at you underwater footage) but also quite a bit of pretty important plot elements. Highly recommend you mother crabbers watch this one.

Thanks for this billythefist!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megaforce (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 6 355 10 hours ago
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 464 Apr 24, 2024, 18:34 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Time Chasers (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,136 Apr 22, 2024, 13:20 pm
Last Post: Helles
  (REQ) Dancin' it's On Upgrade Tums 22 5,282 Apr 20, 2024, 15:43 pm
Last Post: Tums
  Santo in The Treasure of Dracula (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 8 950 Apr 10, 2024, 23:13 pm
Last Post: jhs39