Beaks The Movie (blu-ray upgrade)
Another classic from the royal family of riffed films, the Cardonas. This one is from Jr (with an epic appearance by lil Zindy himself!) and we have LOTS more footage here. Mostly excessive bird attacks, lame Christopher Atkins improv, and Michelle Johnson's nudity stand-in... so yeah tune in. Also more random destination footage which is always awesome to see in HD in these older movies. Rene must have took the kids to Peru on vacation, no idea why the footage is here otherwise.

Big video upgrade of course, the SD copy Rifftrax used was servicable but Vinegar Syndrome came through with a second Cardona collection last holiday so like with Cyclone, Bermuda Triangle, and Treasure of the Amazon we are feasting in HD again. 

https://mega.nz/file/oB1AFQxK#zpKicSo3vZ...CTnbru5IKA
Thank you billythefist and your excellent editing ability
"Hang-gliding, Mike. Hang-gliding." 

Thanks Billy.

[Do *not* read the last paragraph of the biography section of René Cardona Jr.'s Wikipedia page before watching Beaks. It sucks some of the fun out of it.]
this is great.  thank you, mr. fist.
(Jun 11, 2024, 23:06 pm)raymond marble Wrote: this is great.  thank you, mr. fist.

The Mister THE Fist to you, sir!  Have some decorum, please, sheesh.

Srsly, my thanks on this Billy! Looking forward to it!
OMG! Thanks so much! This was a missing RiffTrax that I lost. You saved me time. Smile
Thanks
Thank you for your tireless efforts in the cause of bad movie preservation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Most Dangerous Game (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 4 2,894 Jun 21, 2024, 00:55 am
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  Steamboat Willie (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 520 Jun 20, 2024, 23:54 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  The Alien Dead (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 6,931 Jun 16, 2024, 23:53 pm
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 6 1,000 Jun 07, 2024, 16:54 pm
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge
  The Batwoman (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,212 Jun 07, 2024, 16:22 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith