Barishnikov's Euro Movies and TV Series Release Thread
Barry will you post your banjo album already please? Happy new year friends on this thread
Ok, well happy new year. But enough of the banjo already. I need me some bazzertainment.
(Dec 20, 2020, 17:10 pm)Barishnikov Wrote: Jakten på en mördare S01 E05 - 1080p x264 (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: 1598015911?format=auto&chromaSubSampling=false]

I keep hearing that there was a 4 episode special of The Restaurant aka Var Tid Ar Nu, is there any truth and better yet can it be posted? thanks. Pepper

"The Restaurant (Vår tid är nu) returns for a special four part fourth season with a twist – it is set between seasons one and two during the summer of 1951. Måns Herngren (Solsidan) is on board to direct. In season four, the Löwander family and staff move out to the archipelago where they continue their tradition of running a summer restaurant, and the family’s matriarch Helga is back at the helm with chef Backe at her side."
(Jan 18, 2021, 20:35 pm)pepper4k Wrote:
I keep hearing that there was a 4 episode special of The Restaurant aka Var Tid Ar Nu, is there any truth and better yet can it be posted?  thanks. Pepper

"The Restaurant (Vår tid är nu) returns for a special four part fourth season with a twist – it is set between seasons one and two during the summer of 1951. Måns Herngren (Solsidan) is on board to direct. In season four, the Löwander family and staff move out to the archipelago where they continue their tradition of running a summer restaurant, and the family’s matriarch Helga is back at the helm with chef Backe at her side."

I'm halfway through ep. 4....

yes...strummin' and pickin' and pluckin'....but never forget about you folks Big Grin
(Jan 25, 2021, 17:37 pm)Barishnikov Wrote: I'm halfway through ep. 4....

yes...strummin' and pickin' and pluckin'....but never forget about you folks Big Grin

Any reply to my PM about Wilder?
Vår tid är nu 1951 - Complete Series 1080p x264 (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: SVT-VARTIDARNU1951-2020-E00-1c41-683x1024.jpg]
Thanks for uploading, Barishnikov! Happy New February!
Thanks very much for this and all the others. Can I make a suggestion/request?

If the video and subtitles were put into an MKV container using MKVToolnix or similar then there is less chance the video and subtitle files will get separated (and the subtitles lost) by some automatic downloader/post-processing programs such as Medusa? Medusa is great but does not get this right all the time with multiple subtitle files. And having just one file makes it easier when passing stuff on to friends etc.
(Feb 10, 2021, 04:05 am)StingKing Wrote: Thanks very much for this and all the others. Can I make a suggestion/request?

If the video and subtitles were put into an MKV container using MKVToolnix or similar then there is less chance the video and subtitle files will get separated (and the subtitles lost) by some automatic downloader/post-processing programs such as Medusa? Medusa is great but does not get this right all the time with multiple subtitle files. And having just one file makes it easier when passing stuff on to friends etc.

You talk about soft-coded subs, mate...

I can do that with .mp4 as well...thing is I tend to forget... Big Grin
Thanks so much for the Var Tid Ar Nu season 4 post, it was excellent! Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  momamedienta's hard-to-find movies and tv shows silentwolf 19 27,286 Mar 26, 2024, 19:03 pm
Last Post: silentwolf
  pschwartz64 movies and tv peterschwartz64 4 3,671 Jul 19, 2023, 21:49 pm
Last Post: peterschwartz64
  FuZzCasT - Movies, Music and Games for the Sega Dreamcast! FuZzCasT 2 16,618 Apr 29, 2021, 15:22 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Animaniacs (2020) and Trolls TrollsTopia (2020) Series 01 (avi) on MoronOrLess wavethemes 0 8,182 Nov 20, 2020, 14:15 pm
Last Post: wavethemes
  Bluury Release x265 always ravarage 4 20,560 Jun 18, 2019, 23:53 pm
Last Post: parthakin