BabuPC - Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 + Visio Pro + Project Pro
BabuPC uploaded the above software at https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=25731431 and I would just like to find out if anyone managed to install it. I cant leave comments on the upload and its not installing. The install window opens and everything seems legit but when I click on Install Software the window flashes once and nothing else happens.
it's an alternative.
try download from here https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php then activate use kms_vl_all.
see ur windows specs specially 64x and 86x
(Aug 16, 2020, 11:35 am)theSEMAR Wrote: it's an alternative.
try download from here https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php then activate use kms_vl_all.

Thanks. I'll try the babu one a little longer, if I don't come right I'll get it from your link. Takes a very long time to download these size files from where I am.

(Aug 16, 2020, 11:35 am)theSEMAR Wrote: it's an alternative.

Do you know if the 2019 on your link include Visio and Projects? I really need those two.
(Aug 16, 2020, 12:04 pm)Zakhil Wrote: Do you know if the 2019 on your link include Visio and Projects? I really need those two.
yes, all are available. just choose "edition" after choosing "type" and "version".
(Aug 16, 2020, 12:35 pm)theSEMAR Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2020, 12:04 pm)Zakhil Wrote: Do you know if the 2019 on your link include Visio and Projects? I really need those two.
yes, all are available. just choose "edition" after choosing "type" and "version".
Sorry to be an annoyance but what I mean is, are they together in one of the packages? I see Office and also Visio and Projects but separate packages. Strangely they are all the same size.
(Aug 16, 2020, 14:21 pm)Zakhil Wrote: Sorry to be an annoyance but what I mean is, are they together in one of the packages? I see Office and also Visio and Projects but separate packages. Strangely they are all the same size.
i only try office 2019 last year when testing it. but what i remember:

- if you want a whole packages (word, excell, power point, access, outlook, project, visio) then you must choose "Office 2019 Professional Plus".
- if you only need word, then choose "Office 2019 Word"
- the same goes for the others

why has same size? if i'm not wrong, default office 2019 installation will install whole packages and user can't use customize install like in office 2016 and earlier. option for specific package installation (i.e. only word) is modified version.

i hope others in this forum can give more clear explanation about this.
(Aug 16, 2020, 14:43 pm)theSEMAR Wrote:
(Aug 16, 2020, 14:21 pm)Zakhil Wrote: Sorry to be an annoyance but what I mean is, are they together in one of the packages? I see Office and also Visio and Projects but separate packages. Strangely they are all the same size.
i only try office 2019 last year when testing it. but what i remember:

- if you want a whole packages (word, excell, power point, access, outlook, project, visio) then you must choose "Office 2019 Professional Plus".
- if you only need word, then choose "Office 2019 Word"
- the same goes for the others

why has same size? if i'm not wrong, default office 2019 installation will install whole packages and user can't use customize install like in office 2016 and earlier. option for specific package installation (i.e. only word) is modified version.

i hope others in this forum can give more clear explanation about this.
See attachment for sizes. OK thanks, I'm going to download the Plus and see what it gives me. According to MS the Plus package do not include Visio and Project but maybe this Image was built with it.

Attached Files Image(s)

ok. notify the progress here.
(Aug 16, 2020, 15:06 pm)theSEMAR Wrote: ok. notify the progress here.
Unfortunately that was a big waste. The Pro version only includes the normal apps with a bunch of other useless stuff. You also cannot decide which apps to install or uninstall since its a packaged image. Will keep looking. Thanks for your help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAS and Outlook Pro Plus Issue Connecting to Mail Server Jdh19 2 2,861 Jan 07, 2024, 03:53 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Microsoft Edge no longer automatically adds URLs when I type in the address bar RobertX 2 9,286 Dec 25, 2022, 03:59 am
  Office 2019 Spike1947 7 11,500 Mar 07, 2022, 14:05 pm
  MS Office 2019 activation help Clym 8 24,355 Nov 25, 2021, 05:08 am
Last Post: bitbull06
  All Visual Studio 2019 torrents are viruses 8vtwo 1 11,506 Sep 20, 2021, 01:48 am