BDMV files, how to open the menu
Hello,
I'm not sure if I understand it correctly but I have an .iso of a blu-ray movie, inside there are two folders,
one named 'BDMV' and the other 'CERTIFICATE'.
What I want to do, without being sure if it's possible, is to pack those files into the original blu-ray file and then mount it and click it like a normal disk movie to get to the menu in a video player.
Before you say it, I know that I can just convert it to a .mkv but I would like to see it using this method.
If it's possible, how do I do it?

Thanks and sorry for my English.
honest, i never have dvd-iso of movies. but i have many vcd-iso, may be the method will same.

you can mount your iso file using daemon tool lite.
after mounted it will show in virtual dvd-drive in windows explorer.
then open media player classic, under file menu, point to "open disc", select your virtual dvd-drive.
(Dec 22, 2017, 09:54 am)Nox_VII Wrote: ...is to pack those files into the original blu-ray file and then mount it and click it like a normal disk movie to get to the menu in a video player.

There is no such thing as an "original blu-ray file" and no "packing" is necessary.

What you have are the original blu-ray files.

What you need to mount is the .iso When you do that, your PC will believe you have a Blu-ray disc in a drive and you should be able to use any media player you have to play the [virtual] disc.
my bad, that is bd-iso, not dvd-iso..
i'm less careful in reading..
no bad, your advice would still work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DVD open matte 1.33 to 1.85 asterastrip 10 28,140 Dec 29, 2013, 20:09 pm
Last Post: bob5695