Avengers: Endgame riff is out! Can someone please sync?
(Jul 24, 2020, 22:27 pm)Jam Handy Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2020, 21:37 pm)JusSonic Wrote: Take your time in syncing it, guys. I still got Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Captain Marvel to watch to catch up (and yes, I am saving Avengers: Endgame for last, and riffed).

Speaking of which, am I the only one who thinks Ant-Man and the Wasp is underrated? Not a perfect flick, but I loved it. Let's give it some props, peeps!
I loved it. I thought it was a great screwball comedy.
The file is so large it exceeded Mega's free daily download allowance! But thank you!!! Hopefully it will finish downloading after midnight? This is NOT a complaint, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that doesn't pay for a mega account. But if someone wants to provide a slightly less HD version, that would be swell too. I'd do it myself - but my attempts to sync audio to video have not gone so well. (Otherwise, I would have synced Glen or Glenda with a better copy yesterday). I was going to ask for recommendations on software and process - but decided that should be it's own thread.

I too wish they would have gotten a larger cast of riffers for this big budget bonanza. But kinda more disappointed they didn't do Infinity War first. Or did they, and I somehow missed it? It's certainly not on their site.
Damn. This has finally forced me to get a paid Mega account. Maybe my hatred of them will abate... Oh well, it'll make it easier for me to share stuff without opening up my Google drive to the world, I guess. ***Edited to add that, after a few minutes in, it's obvious that your work is top quality! Awesome job and thank you again Tost! You (sir or ma'am) are a fine human being!
I tried to upgrade my account but no matter how much I tried, I keep getting a payment failure thing, with it resuggesting that I put the payment information in again! I may as well just wait for it to download all the way.  Sad
Here's a smaller 720p version.

https://mega.nz/file/JbY2haQb#9CXFmcJvFe...RKR3TGkYHA
Thanks Tost! Much appreciated.
Tost for the win!!! THANK YOU!

For anyone that wants the large file, just start it one day (in the mega app) and finish it the next day. It worked for me, even after I closed the app and rebooted my computer. But I also reeeeally appreciate having a streamer friendly version too!! Many many blessings and thanks Tost!!!
(Jul 26, 2020, 02:03 am)MissMartian Wrote: Tost for the win!!! THANK YOU!

For anyone that wants the large file, just start it one day (in the mega app) and finish it the next day. It worked for me, even after I closed the app and rebooted my computer. But I also reeeeally appreciate having a streamer friendly version too!! Many many blessings and thanks Tost!!!
If you have a VPN, (strongly recommended) you can jump servers to bypass the restriction.
(Jul 25, 2020, 19:46 pm)JusSonic Wrote: I tried to upgrade my account but no matter how much I tried, I keep getting a payment failure thing, with it resuggesting that I put the payment information in again! I may as well just wait for it to download all the way.  Sad
If you are in the US (like I am ) I had to use a different credit card as my bank would not allow it to be processed (post 9/11 thing) ... I know if you buy a prepaid visa/mc it will work
There's also (at least on Linux) a program called megabasterd (on my distro it's megabasterd-bin) that uses a smart proxy to get around the limits. It did take me a while to get Avengers Endgame using it due to the size but I got it the same day (yesterday).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIIIGHWAYY TO THE Top Gun: Maverick riff savindwales 1 2,704 Nov 10, 2023, 19:35 pm
Last Post: MATMAN
  Rad live is out now? Taddghostal 5 3,127 Nov 03, 2023, 11:38 am
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Can We Get a Horror Thread Going Please? Oh_Hi_Mark 3 3,741 Sep 28, 2023, 19:14 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  Movie riff suggestion Dr. Nobody 0 2,599 Sep 28, 2023, 03:05 am
Last Post: Dr. Nobody
  [REQ] Star Trek Motion &Star Trek Nemises riff cousinbow 12 6,366 Sep 03, 2023, 18:47 pm
Last Post: DoctorChimera