Are TPB Uploads Working ?
I registered with TPB recently and I'd like to do some uploads. But when I click on "Upload Torrent", it just redirects to my profile; no error and no upload screen either.

Is it site wide, or just something to do with it being a new account, or am I doing something wrong ? Please advise, thank you!
(Jun 05, 2016, 09:59 am)saywhat Wrote: I registered with TPB recently and I'd like to do some uploads. But when I click on "Upload Torrent", it just redirects to my profile; no error and no upload screen either.

Is it site wide, or just something to do with it being a new account, or am I doing something wrong ? Please advise, thank you!

clear cache, log out/in then click the upload link in the footer of the tpb page, it should then give you the upload form and not redirect you to your settings page.
Hey guys when i press upload torrent on the homepage i keep going to my account settings. How do i fix it??? Please help Thanks Big Grin
When I login from the onion site in Tor browser, I am redirected back to the login page alone even though I am possibly logged in, As a result, when I upload, I get cloudflare page repeatedly. Can't upload...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,525 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  SuprBay: TPB Search function and queries not working. blehbleh25 1 3,405 Sep 26, 2023, 03:37 am
Last Post: EddieXTC
  Magnet link not working BeastLord 4 4,294 Aug 09, 2023, 22:36 pm
Last Post: BeastLord
  PirateBay Site not working right. LooneyTunerIan 11 18,126 Aug 25, 2022, 11:59 am
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Site not working due to blocked main.js Whip 12 52,320 Feb 08, 2022, 22:30 pm
Last Post: cjx2