Arachne's Torrents
The Lion King - Special Edition - Platinum Edition

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6969497/T...um_Edition

Experience the power and majority that is the Lion King! With its unforgettable story, Academy Aware "-winning" music, breathtaking animation and beloved characters, you'll be inspired by the tale of Simba, the feisty lion cub who "just can't wait to be king," and his journey to claim his place in "The Circle Of Life."

File Output Type: DivX - 720 X 480

Frames Per Second: 30
Data Rate: 4854 Kbps
Format: MP3
Sampling: 44.1 Khz
Sample Size: 16 Bits
Channels: Stereo

Billie Holiday: The Legacy Box 1933-1958 [Box] 3 Discs

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7260561/B...1933-1958_[Box]_3_Discs

Album Features
UPC: 074644772425
Artist: Billie Holiday
Format: CD
Release Year: 1991
Record Label: Legacy
Genre: Classic Pop Vocals, Pop Vocal
Number Of Discs: 3

Track Listing

DISC 1:

1. Your Mother's Son-in-Law
2. I Wished on the Moon
3. What a Little Moonlight Can Do
4. Miss Brown to You
5. Saddest Tale
6. If You Were Mine
7. These 'N' That 'N' Those
8. You Let Me Down
9. Life Begins When You're in Love
10. It's Like Reaching For the Moon
11. These Foolish Things
12. Summertime
13. Billie's Blues
14. Fine Romance, A
15. I Can't Pretend
16. One, Two Button Your Shoe
17. Let's Call a Heart a Heart
18. Easy to Love
19. Pennies From Heaven
20. That's Life, I Guess
21. I Can't Give You Anything But Love Baby
22. One Never Knows, Does One?
23. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
24. He Ain't Got Rhythm

DISC 2:

1. This Year's Kisses
2. Why Was I Born
3. I Must Have That Man
4. Mood That I'm In, The
5. My Last Affair
6. Moaning Low
7. Where Is the Sun?
8. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off
9. Don't Know If I'm Coming or Going
10. I'll Get By
11. Mean to Me
12. Foolin' Myself
13. Easy Living
14. I'll Never Be the Same
15. Me, Myself and I
16. Sailboat in the Moonlight, A
17. Born to Love
18. Without Your Love
19. They Can't Take That Away From Me
20. Swing, Brother, Swing
21. I Can't Get Started
22. Who Wants Love
23. Trav'lin All Alone
24. He's Funny That Way

DISC 3:

1. My Man
2. I Can't Believe That You're in Love With Me
3. When a Woman Loves a Man
4. You Go to My Head
5. Having Myself a Time
6. Says My Heart
7. Very Thought of You, The
8. I Cried For You
9. Jeepers Creepers
10. Long Gone Blues
11. Some Other Spring
12. Them There Eyes
13. Night and Day
14. Man I Love, The
15. Let's Do It
16. All of Me
17. God Bless the Child
18. Gloomy Sunday
19. Until the Real Thing Comes Along
20. Fine and Mellow
21. You've Changed
22. For All We Know

Playing Time: 210 min.

The Dark Half (1993) DVD Rip

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7160560/T...3)_DVD_Rip

Masters of horror Stephen King (The Shining) and George A. Romero (Night of the Living Dead) have created a gripping, creepy, frightening (L.A. Reader) film that thrills, shocks and works us over (Los Angeles Times)! Featuring an intelligent screenplay and first-rate cast (The New York Times), including Oscar winner Timothy Hutton. The Dark Half will keep you captivated to the chilling end.

Horror writer Thad Beaumont (Hutton) hopes to distance himself from his murder novels and from George Stark, the name he has used to anonymously author them. To achieve this, he cooks up a murder of his own: a publicity stunt that should lay Stark to rest forever. But when the people around him are found gruesomely slainand his own fingerprints dot the crime scenes Beaumont is dumbfounded until he learns that Stark has taken on a life of his own...and begun a gruesome quest for vengeance.

Compression: Divx
Resolution: 720x480 (NTSC)
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Audio Format: MP3
Sampling Rate: 44.1 Khz
Sample Size: 16 bits

Run Time: 122 minutes

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen-2003-DVD Rip Full Screen

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8607565/...ull_Screen

Allan Quatermain, the world's greatest adventurer, leads a legion of superheroes the likes of which the world has never seen. Quatermain's extraordinary League is comprised of Captain Nemo, Dracula vampiress Mina Harker, an invisible man Rodney Skinner, American secret service agent Sawyer, Dorian Gray, Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde and M--the League's enigmatic recruiter. The League members are staunch individualists, outcasts in fact, with checkered pasts and singular gifts that have been both blessing and curse. Now they must learn to trust each other and work as a team for the very hope of civilization. With little preparation and no time to lose, they will be transported via Captain Nemo's extraordinary submarine, the Nautilus, to the frontline of defense: Venice, Italy. There, a masked madman known as the Fantom plans to sabotage a conference of world leaders by setting off a domino chain of explosions, sinking the entire city. The threat is catastrophic, the risks are staggering. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen has 96 hours to save the world.

Genres: Thriller, Adaptation, Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Run Time: 1 hour 50 minutes

Compression: Divx
Sampling Rate: 44.1 Khz

Bonus Features included.

Confronting the Evidence (2005) DVD RIP

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7242643/...)_DVD_RIP_

Compression: DivX
Data Rate: 4854 kbps

Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHZ

Confronting the Evidence Movie: 154 min 5 sec
CFE Extra 1: 83 min 44 sec
CFE Extra 2: 3 min 10 sec
CFE Extra 3: 2 min 28 sec

Testimony on toxins and pollutants at Ground Zero which the White House said was "safe to breathe" actually contained the following: Over 400,000+ pounds of lead, over 200,000+ pounds of asbestos. More than enough mercury to contaminate 2,500 city blocks. Radioactive americium 241 from thousands of smoke detectors, and the highest levels of vanadium ever recorded. Children in nearby schools have developed serious respiratory problems. Half of those who cleaned Ground Zero have serious health problems. Hundreds of firefighters can no longer work; and fourteen rescue dogs have died.

I, Robot (2004) DVD Rip

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7243502/...4)_DVD_Rip

Set in a future Earth (2035 A.D.) where robots are common assistants and workers for their human owners, this is the story of "robotophobic" Chicago Police Detective Del Spooner's investigation into the murder of Dr. Alfred Lanning, who works at U.S. Robotics, in which a robot, Sonny , appears to be implicated, even though that would mean the robot had violated the Three Laws of Robotics, which is apparently impossible. It seems impossible because.. if robots can break those laws, there's nothing to stop them from taking over the world, as humans have grown to become completely dependent upon their robots. Or maybe... they already have? Aiding Spooner in his investigation is a psychologist, Dr. Susan Calvin, who specializes in the psyches of robots.

Output: DivX
Video Quality: 4854 kbps
Video Frame Rate: 30
Format: MPEG4 in original size and aspect ratio

Audio: 320 kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48000
Format: AAC 2CH

Runtime: 115 minutes

Runaway Jury (2003) DVD Rip Widescreen

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7165940/...Widescreen

When a day trader is shot in cold blood at his workplace, his widow sues a major gun manufacturer. Holding them responsible for his death, she dispatches idealistic lawyer Wendell Rohr to oversee the case. A good man of principle, Wendell takes charge. On the defense team, another man will take charge: Rankin Fitch, a powerful and ruthless jury consultant riding high on his frequent successes. But in the middle of it all is the jury, which both Wendell and Rankin are determined to sway. But what they're about to discover, is that one man and one woman stand in their way. Nicholas Easter is one of the jurors and he's the one collaborating with Marlee, his girlfriend, on the final outcome of the case. But as the case progresses, questions arise as to what the motives are of all those involved, and what some will do to secure the final outcome.

Audio Quality: 128 Kbps
Audio Sample Rate 48000
Format AAC 2CH

Video Quality: 1400 Kbps
Video Frame Ratio 29.97

Runtime: 127 minutes

King Arthur Extended Unrated Directors Cut (2004) DVDRip-AVI

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7310739/...DVDRip-AVI

The Untold True Story That Inspired The Legend.

Now, from the producer of Pearl Harbor and the director of Training Day...experience the extended unrated director's cut of this hard-hitting action epic! Prepare for more thrills, more adventure and more intensity, as the heroic true story behind one of history's greatest legends explodes onto the screen! It is the valiant tale of Arthur (Clive Own) and his bond of brotherhood with Lancelot (Ioan Grufford), and the loyalty of the Knights Of the Round Table as they fight for freedom and those they love. Also starring Keira Knightley, this never-before-seen King Arthur is a longer, grittier and more explicit motion picture - don't miss it!

Cast & Crew
Actors:
Keira Knightley
Stellan Skarsgard
Ray Winstone
Clive Owen
Stephen Dillane
Til Schweiger
Hugh Dancy

Writers:
David Franzoni

Producers:
Jerry Bruckheimer

Directors:
Antoine Fuqua

King Arthur (2004) Extended Directors Cut - Unrated Version
Length 2:21:39

King Arthur Alternate Ending - Badon Hill
Length 4:14

File Type: AVI

VIDEO

Frame width: 720
Frame height: 312
Data rate: 1078 kbps
Total bit rate: 1526kbps
Frame rate: 23 frames/second

AUDIO

Bit rate: 338kbps
Channels: 6
Audio sample rate: 48 kHz

============================================================

King Arthur - Commentary Blood On The Land
Length: 17:09

King Arthur - Cast and Film Maker Round Table Commentary
Length: 15:01

VIDEO

Frame width: 720
Frame height: 544
Data rate: 2348 kbps
Total bit rate: 2540 kbps
Frame rate: 29 frames/second

AUDIO

Bit rate: 192 kbps
Channels 2: (stereo)

The Day After Tomorrow (2004) DVDRip-AVI

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7313803/...DVDRip-AVI

Directed by Roland Emmerich, this mega-budget, special-effects-laden epic revolves around the onset of an international series of crises brought on by the long-term results of the greenhouse effect. At the eye of the storm is paleoclimatologist (a professor dedicated to the study of weather patterns throughout the ages) Jack Hall (Dennis Quaid), who voluntarily takes on the preservation of the world in the dawn of the next ice age and all the disaster that comes along with it -- violent hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, massive floods, etc. Hall must also contact his son, Sam (Jake Gyllenhaal), who was in the middle of an academic competition in New York City when the chaos begun. In addition to facing the largest-scale onslaught of natural catastrophes in the history of humankind, Jack, in his journey north, must contend with the masses fleeing south in an attempt to resettle in a warmer climate. The Day After Tomorrow also features Emmy Rossum, Sela Ward, and Joe Cobden. ~ Tracie Cooper, Rovi

Length: 2:03:39

Drama, Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast & Crew

Actors:
Dennis Quaid
Jake Gyllenhaal
Emmy Rossum
Ian Holm
Sela Ward

Director:
Roland Emmerich

Writers:
Roland Emmerich (story)
Roland Emmerich (screenplay)
Jeffrey Nachmanoff (screenplay)

Producers:
Roland Emmerich
Mark Gordon

File Type: AVI

VIDEO
Frame width: 852
Frame height: 480
Data rate: 2427 kbps
Total bit rate: 2875 kbps
Frame rate: 29 frames/second

AUDIO
Bitrate: 448 kbps
Channels: 6

Gangs of New York (2002) DVD Rip (2 Disc)

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7243289/...p_(2_Disc)

1863. America was born in the streets. In this movie, we see Amsterdam Vallon returning to the Five Points of New York City to seek vengeance against the psychotic gangland kingpin Bill the Butcher who murdered his father years ago. With an eager pickpocket by his side and a whole new army, Vallon fights his way to seek vengeance on the Butcher and restore peace in the area. However this is more said than done.

Runtime: 167 minutes

12 Angry Men (1957) DVD Rip

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7243092/...7)_DVD_Rip

The defense and the prosecution have rested and the jury is filing into the jury room to decide if a young Spanish-American is guilty or innocent of murdering his father. What begins as an open and shut case of murder soon becomes a mini-drama of each of the jurors' prejudices and preconceptions about the trial, the accused, and each other. Based on the play, all of the action takes place on the stage of the jury room.

Format: MPEG4

Runtime: 96 minutes