Anyone miss the (S)NES era?
It does, but... ah, I didn't mean an enabler in that sense of word.

What I mean is a device that can help you find and interact the ZSNES program with your co-player. No technical knowledge of how to use ZSNES's multiplayer program is needed, so you just play. Check it out; it looks promising.

zbattle.net had something like that, but it's disconnected and defunct.
ah, kinda like battle.net or an online list, ok that I know zSNES doesnt have.
(Mar 17, 2014, 16:56 pm)hireshi Wrote: A Link to the past was the best game, graphic-wise . Using 3/4 top-down perspective, compared to most other side-scrolling ones.
But the side-scrolling is one of the features I miss the most.

Absolutely not. Super Mario RPG legend of the Seven Stars has to be, in my opinion, the best graphics on the snes. Then Seiken Densetsu and Bahamut Lagoon.
Never really liked 3d graphics, especially n 16 bit console/systems. Super Metroid had great graphics, and sprites that are longer than 6 frames
If you guys can find a Anglicised version of Namco's RPG Tales of Phantasia, then play it. What I liked about it was the opening theme "The Dream Will Never Die" by Yukari Yoshitda.

It also sports a revolutionary battle system and boss design.

One thing I want to know: why wasn't Super Street Fighter II Turbo wasn't made after Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, and yet Street Fighter Alpha 2, a mediocre game for an SNES, did when it's also slow and the sprites were 2 cm high.
(Apr 19, 2014, 17:31 pm)RobertX Wrote: If you guys can find a Anglicised version of Namco's RPG Tales of Phantasia, then play it. What I liked about it was the opening theme "The Dream Will Never Die" by Yukari Yoshitda.

It also sports a revolutionary battle system and boss design.

One thing I want to know: why wasn't Super Street Fighter II Turbo wasn't made after Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, and yet Street Fighter Alpha 2, a mediocre game for an SNES, did when it's also slow and the sprites were 2 cm high.

If it was as revolutionary as you say, why are most RPG still going by the Final Fantasy formula? Tongue
You got me there. Sad

EDIT: That being said, I think you guys should check it out. I've never played Final Fantasy because I don't know which to start playing to get the hang of the storyline and the evolution of the gameplay.
(Apr 20, 2014, 18:09 pm)RobertX Wrote: You got me there. Sad

EDIT: That being said, I think you guys should check it out. I've never played Final Fantasy because I don't know which to start playing to get the hang of the storyline and the evolution of the gameplay.

I dont need to check it out, I own like 9 different Tales games Tongue

Also, I do prefer action-based RPG's like Ys (and Zelda if you wish to include that into that section)
By "you guys," I meant everyone, not just you. Smile
(Apr 21, 2014, 11:10 am)RobertX Wrote: By "you guys," I meant everyone, not just you. Smile

my ego is big enough for eeveryone Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else enjoy bully the game nikobellic99 1 1,117 Feb 01, 2024, 18:09 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Has anyone played AEW Fight Forever? RobertX 1 4,602 Sep 21, 2023, 00:04 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Does anyone know how I can mod subnautica using the 2.0 version if it's cracked? anptbb3uybw 1 5,159 Jun 04, 2023, 16:07 pm
Last Post: anptbb3uybw
  Does anyone know if gamesknit.com if legit? woodleaf 24 90,386 Oct 18, 2016, 13:28 pm
Last Post: Bozobub
  new game, new user can anyone help with setup?? vadersarus 7 17,740 Feb 07, 2016, 16:34 pm
Last Post: dolly_cat