Anyone know of a french site like Tubi?
I always have to download french shows and movies because I can't find any which I can stream from the USA
I don't but I did a quick Google search and came up with ... well here is my Google search result

Google results

One of those results are The French Channel:
https://www.francechannel.tv/

IIRC, you DON'T want subtitles as you taught yourself French?   Maybe one of the resident Canadians here can point you in a better direction.
If you using chrome or chromium theres a free VPN addon you can use to unlock geoblocking
(Dec 08, 2023, 14:31 pm)LZA Wrote: I don't but I did a quick Google search and came up with ... well here is my Google search result

Google results

One of those results are The French Channel:
https://www.francechannel.tv/

IIRC, you DON'T want subtitles as you taught yourself French?   Maybe one of the resident Canadians here can point you in a better direction.

All paid
LadyAnne3, probably useless advice, but can you sign out DVDs/Blu Rays from the library?

If so, you can rip them, keeping the French audio intact or the French subtitles.

That's what I've been doing with the DVDs from my library; rip them and return them long before the due date.

I never had any fines and I can put on French/English audio/subtitles to my heart's content.

Try it sometime.

IN closing, I am learning French too, but I can't find a venue in which to use that knowledge. I would like to confer with you on that subject.
(Dec 09, 2023, 08:44 am)RobertX Wrote: LadyAnne3, probably useless advice, but can you sign out DVDs/Blu Rays from the library?

If so, you can rip them, keeping the French audio intact or the French subtitles.

That's what I've been doing with the DVDs from my library; rip them and return them long before the due date.

I never had any fines and I can put on French/English audio/subtitles to my heart's content.

Try it sometime.

IN closing, I am learning French too, but I can't find a venue in which to use that knowledge. I would like to confer with you on that subject.

There are a few problems for me.

1. I don't have anything to play DVDs.
2. I don't have a TV

My local library only speaks Latin American spanish with a small section on government resources in english.
I'm sorry.
(Dec 10, 2023, 00:06 am)RobertX Wrote: I'm sorry.

I'm looking at the french torrent sites and there are some movies on youtube
Those are good, good as gold.

Also, try TPB for some.

I believe Fant0men's movies are French subbed, so there's another avenue to go to.
(Dec 09, 2023, 09:29 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote:
(Dec 09, 2023, 08:44 am)RobertX Wrote: LadyAnne3, probably useless advice, but can you sign out DVDs/Blu Rays from the library?

Try it sometime.

There are a few problems for me.

1. I don't have anything to play DVDs.
2. I don't have a TV

My local library only speaks Latin American spanish with a small section on government resources in english.
Probably no help either, but I'll give it a shot

https://www.pirateproxy-bay.com/fr/

Piratebay mirror in France. I'm nott sure if its the same movies in French, or if they have French movies you can't find on TPB....

EDIT: nvrmind... this link doesn;t appear to help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone in here a web creator or etc? Ladyanne3 0 84 Yesterday, 18:22 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  It seems like every generation BEFORE the boomers had class Ladyanne3 7 505 Apr 21, 2024, 06:43 am
  It looks like I defeated Apple ! Ladyanne3 1 343 Apr 13, 2024, 18:55 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Anyone who lives in Japan here? Ladyanne3 12 1,071 Apr 10, 2024, 01:01 am
Last Post: dueda
  Anyone work with unreal engine 5? Ladyanne3 0 315 Apr 02, 2024, 08:50 am