AnydvdHD
Need a working copy of AnydvdHD the one I have can not contact server. This programming is a life saver or is there any other alternative that doesn't lock my firmware when viewing foreign discs
If you want my advice, don't pirate it just buy it, I know this is a pirate Site but it's just to save a lot of hassle.

Also I just want to say that buying from them is a pretty good experience.  If you wait around holiday periods they do deals.  It is a very good software that they produce and it's certainly one of the best on the market.  People were annoyed some time ago when the companies switched and people lost their licences but couldn't be helped really they had a switch over.  I guess these things can happen but I think it's safe for now.  If you wait around holiday periods they also do offers if you pay with crypto currencies you can get even better reductions in their pricing plans.  It's very reasonable really I would suggest that to save some more money.  AnyDVD is great and I've known about it for so many years now.  Just seems to work really well, if you asked me an alternative I wouldn't be able to suggest anything.
Dantexaiver, download the version that is still branded by Slysoft, not Redfox; Redfox tends to phone home.

Alternatively, try VLC. I find that very easy to use, and powerful, since it has the libdvdcss2 library file. What's more? You can run it on Windows, most GNU/Linux OSs (in fact, they come freshly-packed on most GNU/Linux OSs), MacOSX, and BSD.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: By the way, I have yet to find a copy that can defeat the Redfox AnyDVD protection. Let's pool our resources.
(Feb 12, 2019, 22:10 pm)RobertX Wrote: Dantexaiver, download the version that is still branded by Slysoft, not Redfox; Redfox tends to phone home.

Alternatively, try VLC. I find that very easy to use, and powerful, since it has the libdvdcss2 library file. What's more? You can run it on Windows, most GNU/Linux OSs (in fact, they come freshly-packed on most GNU/Linux OSs), MacOSX, and BSD.

Hope this helps.

Installed a cracked copy of Dvdfab also using dvdpasskey for the region discs 

Just discovered vlc supports bluray decoding via some trickery which is a surprise as I never knew when that came out 
By the way Danexaiver, are your "foreign" discs copied or legit?

Not being a cybercop for asking a question like that, but I will tell you this: most copied discs can play regardless of whether your computer software can through the "foreign" discs or not. There is a 99% chance that copied diss can play without anti-protection.
(Feb 12, 2019, 22:27 pm)RobertX Wrote: By the way Danexaiver, are your "foreign" discs copied or legit?

Not being a cybercop for asking a question like that, but I will tell you this: most copied discs can play regardless of whether your computer software can through the "foreign" discs or not. There is a 99% chance that copied diss can play without anti-protection.

They are legit discs I imported for region hopping to get the best releases of various Horror movies.
Thanks for clearing it up.

If they're just DVDs, just get an old Slysoft AnyDVD version.

In fact, most DVD players will allow you to "hack" themselves and make it region free (the region is mostly "Region 0").
A good alternative is DVDFab, which has more "cracked" versions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going From Cracked AnydvdHD to Legit? Rilz 3 12,607 Oct 19, 2015, 21:01 pm
Last Post: LowOrbit