Another "Perspective" on Vegans
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AeOpgWsBEGY

Apparently, another viewpoint to be fair, though I have not researched on these things, so I can't say for sure.

I would like your opinion on this.
As someone who grew up on a working farm, I can tell you that Rogan's guest is overstating the case concerning how many animals are killed in growing soybeans.  That said, his underlying argument is valid;  veganism is NOT, and never has been, a way to guarantee a "death free" way of food production.
How long have you been a farmer?

What do you sell?
(Jan 17, 2023, 18:12 pm)RobertX Wrote: How long have you been a farmer?

What do you sell?

It was a looooong time ago; back in the 70s and 80s.  We grew in addition to soybeans wheat, watermelons, cantaloupes and tomatoes.
And did you have to kill an animal who came in contact to your fields?
(Jan 18, 2023, 04:14 am)RobertX Wrote: And did you have to kill an animal who came in contact to your fields?

Yes.  My brother and I used to kill groudhogs, a/k/a woodchucks.  But some years after the DDT ban, the coyotes that had been extinct in our area since the 1930s started coming back and the groundhogs weren't so much a problem anymore.  We never used DDT, but we did use several commonly available pesticides, particularly Sevin.
Yup, Uncle Teddy has smarts that freak out the libtard music community. Im a huge rock and roller and have to patronize the good with the bad. I wish music could save the world , but it's just fatally ignorant thinking. Vegans cant stop global warming. And Teddy knows it at the core. Not just blindly believing. The more people there are, the more we warm the planet. That is the basic fact of all this. We have already drastically reduced car pollution for a long time. And it has not made much difference. We need nuclear power for everything to actually make a difference. That will stop most fuel burning. But we still fart out pollution from what we consume. And we need more people on the planet for the evolution of civilization we need. Double the population and you double the development of everything. Including our development of off world escapes. So, in the end, global warming will continue till we remove the fart gasses, or shade down the sun. Those are the only 2 costly methods to control the world temperatures. and we don't yet have a clue to do either one. So we need world wide nuke power plants ASAP. That will give us the cheap energy to help make the global warming fix possible. And future people will desperately be needing energy. Trump says he will blow the doors open to Nuke energy. Just another reason why I love that guy. Him and Uncle Teddy know the basics to save us all. It's just a shame that Clinton sold off our rights to 25% of nuke reserves to the Ruskies. Just another reason Putin has not nuked us despite our insolence. He knows he owns the long game, till he dies. But there are so many stupid people in Russia, it's hard to say things won't get worse when he's gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian gold ban - Another questionable attempt to hurt Russia Resurgence 0 6,505 Jun 28, 2022, 01:17 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  Gorskoe-Zolotoe pocket: Another epic disaster for Kyiv’s forces Resurgence 0 5,723 Jun 23, 2022, 01:31 am
  Another unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine refuses to fight at Severodonetsk Resurgence 0 5,011 May 25, 2022, 00:33 am
  While hoarding vaccine recipe, Moderna got another $300 million from US taxpayers Resurgence 0 4,587 May 06, 2022, 20:52 pm
  Yet another insult to the Palestinian people - Stolen antiquities Resurgence 0 4,077 Mar 01, 2022, 00:44 am