Another One Bites The Dust!
https://www.demonoid.pw/ have open registrations right now if someone needs an account.
Sad day for ET i love the way they had there site set up! Hopefully its not permanent!
The days need to come where we have the Ham radio equivalent of internet access.
That way, we don't have to connect to major ISPs to host a website.
Then, just start servers in the Amazon jungle, or the middle of the ocean.
Neutral territories where law doesn't apply :-D

<link deleted /mod>

Let me make this clear once and for all.

If you post a link to a scam site here I will ban you permanently from this forum.

How will you know if a site is a scam site?

Simple. If it looks like ET, or has a name anything like ET, it's a scam site.

ET is gone. Under the circumstances it is extremely unlikely to return. Anyone telling you anything different is either an idiot, or believes you are an idiot.

If ET ever does really return WE WILL TELL YOU.
(May 22, 2017, 12:12 pm)loverulz Wrote: <Firstly, there is NEVER any need, when replying directly below a post, to quote the post. More importantly, when you think something is shady, report it, don't fucking DOUBLE it. Unless you want to be banned for posting links to scam sites as well. /Mod>

That looks shady af. Is it mirroring piratebay with uploads?
Take a good look. There's nothing more recent than the day before ET was taken offline. The forums are unavailable. The choice is of course yours, but I would never download from there, much less login. I have to ask myself: why would anyone put up a dead mirror of a large, extremely popular public file sharing site, without providing any information about doing so? And I don't like the answers I get.
Do you know what's sad?

We always try to predict as to when another site will replace The Pirate Bay, but from the looks, only a fool (not a Village Idiot) would predict now to be the time.

We have a long way to go until The Pirate Bay can be considered replaceable.
Today's message from RARBG Torrents:

Hello guys,
We would like to inform you that we have decided to shut down our site.
The past 2 years have been very difficult for us - some of the people in our team died due to covid complications,
others still suffer the side effects of it - not being able to work at all.
Some are also fighting the war in Europe - ON BOTH SIDES.
Also, the power price increase in data centers in Europe hit us pretty hard.
Inflation makes our daily expenses impossible to bare.
Therefore we can no longer run this site without massive expenses that we can no longer cover out of pocket.
After an unanimous vote we've decided that we can no longer do it.
We are sorry Sad
Bye

Edit:
I just saw that someone has already posted about this, oh well! Sad
Someone has archived a good chunk of the magnet links from it: https://github.com/2004content/rarbg (found this out via a Reddit post).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay Damages Debt Doubles, No One Pays a Penny Ernesto 2 18,527 Jul 13, 2015, 23:32 pm
Last Post: ddoking007