All Rifftrax Shorts
Special thanks to portharlot! That fills in a lot of the missing gaps in the list (and my own collection, something I didn't realize until going through all these files last week to see what I could upload).

At this point we're mostly just lacking official MPEGs of Beginning Responsibility: Lunchroom Manners, The Terrible Truth, Why Doesn't Cathy Eat Breakfast? / Petaluma Chicken, Safety: Harm Hides At Home, One Got Fat, Drugs Are Like That, Right Or Wrong?: Making Moral Decisions, The Trouble With Women, Each Child Is Different, Kitty Cleans Up, Why Vandalism?, Good Health Practices, Self-Conscious Guy, Playing Together, Your Chance To Live: Technological Failures, Understanding Your Ideals, Going Steady?, Primary Safety: In The School Building, What About Juvenile Delinquency?, Snap Out Of It!, Toward Emotional Maturity, Highway Mania, Teenagers On Trial, The Case Of Tommy Tucker (both parts), Women In Blue, Molly Grows Up, The Story Of A Teenage Drug Addict, The Following Instructions Game, Little Lost Scent, Mr. Moto Takes A Walk, Seat Belts: The Lifesaving Habit, Kittens: Birth And Growth, Reading: Who Needs It?, Summer Is An Adventure, Reading Growth: Basic Skills, Geography Of Your Community, The Parts Of Speech, Watch Out For My Plant, Values: The Right Thing To Do, Family Teamwork, Pearl Of The Orient, Individual Differences, Whatever The Weather, Mealtime Manners And Health, Things Are Different Now, William's Doll, Library World, The Fad Diet Circus, More Dangerous Than Dynamite, Telephone For Help, What If We Had A Fire?, Seven Little Ducks, You Can Do Something About Acne, Safe Living At School, Walking To School, The Red Hen, Eggs To Market, We Discover The Dictionary, Feelings: I'm Feeling Alone, What Are Letters For?, Jobs In Cosmetology, What Makes Things Float?, Let's Pretend: Magic Sneakers, The Clean Club, The Toymaker, and Perc! Pop! Sprinkle!

Aside from those, all that's missing is 30 HD High files, which are more of a niche product anyway.
Hey look what I found-

You Can Do Something About Acne.mpg

added to the MPEG folder https://mega.nz/folder/Im5HHK6b#XJfSMG7BbkcT5d6DlYLTrQ

I do have a number of those other MPEGs, but since you already did the work of ripping and upping all those DVDs, I don't really see what advantage the MPEGs offer at this point. Certainly not in modern-day compatibility or file size (nearly 1/2 gig for the 11 minute Perc, Pop, Sprinkle!). I guess if somebody had a dire need for a couple specific ones for some reason, I could upload them.
I don't know. Part of me is addicted to official releases (or at least having them available online). They're definitely at a much higher bitrate than the High TV or DVDrip files, but I'm not sure that translates to much actual quality (and definitely not the file size). At least not for my spartan needs. But I do feel the need to catalog what is and isn't available, regardless, at least for the completionists. But I'm pretty pleased with the shape everything's currently in... Wonder how long that'll last.
Made a few modifications. Filled a few gaps. Just about everything you'd need is now in the list or provided beneath.
Thanks!  Does anyone know an automated method by which I can take this list of shorts and compare it to the shorts I already have to see if I'm missing any?  Searching my Rifftrax folder for each title individually seems like hours long tedium....
(Jul 05, 2020, 12:18 pm)Xtro76 Wrote: Thanks!  Does anyone know an automated method by which I can take this list of shorts and compare it to the shorts I already have to see if I'm missing any?  Searching my Rifftrax folder for each title individually seems like hours long tedium....
Nah... Can't think of any way to help you there. (Though "hours long tedium" is my middle name.)
I said something would go wrong in this process...

The correct link for the DVDrip of Going Steady? is right here.
Keeping this up-to-date...
A million thank yous!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,081 Yesterday, 18:54 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,124 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,718 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 183 505,194 Mar 13, 2024, 20:50 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,001 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman