Adobe Tool
(Oct 20, 2015, 18:58 pm)kriket Wrote: The link on the X-Force page has been removed by the file hosting proveder. Can you please post or send me the link on private msg to your dropbox x-force file or smth? Thanks

Edit: It could be malware though. It's been removed by the link shortener, but the actual link points to an .exe file which is suspicious. I wouldnt run it before checking it out in a virtual machine.

Try here.
(Oct 22, 2015, 11:16 am)GreyGold Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 18:58 pm)kriket Wrote: The link on the X-Force page has been removed by the file hosting proveder. Can you please post or send me the link on private msg to your dropbox x-force file or smth? Thanks

Edit: It could be malware though. It's been removed by the link shortener, but the actual link points to an .exe file which is suspicious. I wouldnt run it before checking it out in a virtual machine.

Try here.

Good work in progress!
Thumbs up.
Lo and Behold, the Adobe Tool 3.7 magically started working in my Windows 10 after several months! I don't know what Microsoft did, but it suddenly works. I immediately installed Photoshop and patched it and now I have it on my new system!

For those who couldn't start it I suggest you try again.
So happy that I finally got Photoshop CS6 up and running on my (rather) new Windows 10 laptop! Smile Even the updates are working, as Adobe Application Manager just pushed the updates for just about each piece of software that comes with the PS CS6 suite. That's about as much as I could've asked for from something like Adobe Tool.

I went for Photoshop CS6 though, and not CC, for I am not aware of how the CC suite exactly works, as it requires Adobe ID login etc. I have to mention that on the old laptop, Adobe Application Manager pushed through the update mechanism some Adobe CC application, which required me to log in with Adobe ID. Since I didn't have any use for it, nor did I want it, I simply uninstalled it. Don't know what it's required for, featurewise. Plus I already had the trusted CS6 installation backed up, which installed itself in less than 10 minutes.

I just need a working Photoshop application for occasional photo editing, without the activation hassles, and that's it. I'm used to editing my photos with it, and I trust it not to degrade the overall photo quality during the editing process.

That said, I should be shooting and editing RAW, but i find it too much of a hassle for my run of the mill family photography. When I shoot something more demanding, I will shoot RAW.

Sidenote: PS CS6 requires patching the DLL's in AT, in order to disable activation (doesn't support the Auto-serial feature). Adobe Tool v4.9.4.0 says that the patching feature is disabled in it, even though it has the Patch Application GUI in order, and the buttons aren't greyed out. So, I'm not exactly sure if it is really disabled or not. I used the (magically resurrected) AT v3.7 which worked flawlessly and patched and disabled the activation very easily with just a few clicks, leaving the updating procedure in-tact. Some people don't care for the updates, they are happy with the basic installation working, and I would be too, but having the updates working is a much appreciated bonus for me, and that's why I wanted the Adobe Tool to work so bad, since I don't know if those other "cracking" options work so well.

So grateful for this software tool, just wanted to say thanks again to it's creator, even though I don't know if he's even following this thread.
(Nov 03, 2015, 23:16 pm)kriket Wrote: Lo and Behold, the Adobe Tool 3.7 magically started working in my Windows 10 after several months! I don't know what Microsoft did, but it suddenly works. I immediately installed Photoshop and patched it and now I have it on my new system!

For those who couldn't start it I suggest you try again.

Good old microsoft making cracking tools work so the devs don't have to how kind! Tongue 
Would any of you be willing to put a link to Adobe Tool 3.7 up? (the version that is linked here in the forum 4.xxx) isn't working on my Windows 8 laptop.

Thanks!
(Nov 22, 2015, 06:34 am)missmapleleaf Wrote: Would any of you be willing to put a link to Adobe Tool 3.7 up? (the version that is linked here in the forum 4.xxx) isn't working on my Windows 8 laptop.

Thanks!

Try this one... (magnet link)

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:68532C3A09429733A357DAFD918B309FF2C4EE87&dn=adobe+tool+3+7&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce
Thank you it's working!

I have another question. I need to download an update for CS6, the newest version of CameraRAW. How can I do this using the Adobe Tool? Do I download the update and then use Tool to patch it?
... You mean this? https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/...ftpID=5391
Yeah that's the one. Actually version I need at least 7.3 but it's the same idea.

I've downloaded and installed it but for some PS6 just won't recognise it and won't open my RAW files. Does Adobe Tool have a patch for that, if so how does it work?
I've erased the version of PS I had and downloaded the one from AdobeTool (CS6), then downloaded the update from Adobe manually (menu option Help-Updates is greyed out and I can't click it).

Any insight on how to solve this and get the higher version for the plugin working properly?