Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.20 FINAL + Crack [TechTools]
Hello colleagues! I'm Solomon Garks. 

I recently downloaded the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, but I had a hard time by cracking it due to missleading / unacurate instructions on how to crack it. Here is the link:

--

After some hours of research I found the solution on this blog: --

So, if possible and to help others in the future, could you please add somewhere, could be on the torrent description if you can not edit directly the read.me file.

Old read.me is like:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Open AcrobatPro.exe and extract in desktop
3) In desktop go extraced folder then run AcrobatPro.exe
4) Install update file 'AcrobatUpd11020.exe'
5) Copy Crack file in to installation folder then run patch as administtrator
DONE!

You can always thank us here:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Read.me file should be like:
Instructions:

1. Stop the application if started 
2. Open AcrobatPro.exe and extract it in desktop 
3. In desktop go to extraxted folder then run AcroPro.msi 
3.1 Select free trial when installing. 
4. Click on update file AcrobatUpd11020.msp and install it 
5.1 Copy Crack file "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" into installation folder (typically Windows/Programs/Adobe/Acrobat 11.0/Acrobat 
5.2 Run "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" as administtrator (a black text window will open) 
5.3 Once the dialogue box opens up asking to precise the file, chose "amtlib.dll"; click open 
5.4 Wait untill "WORK DONE" appears on the black window; close this window

You can always thank us here:  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that the files to be installed are even different, on old instruction they're saying to install AcrobatPro.exe two times, but in fact the second time it is AcroPro.msi.

Thank you!

Links:
https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=17538764
https://thewindowsforum.com/threads/issu...ack.74403/
You can always thank us here: www.Tech-Tools.ME / www.ThumperDC.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adobe Illustrator with AI features, or AI softwares for Image, Video, and Audio? sexyblonde 1 1,529 Feb 05, 2024, 10:16 am
Last Post: Skimpywreck
  adobe suit app help kennyken 2 5,163 Apr 11, 2023, 07:08 am
Last Post: Avantika_Sharmaa24
  Corel Draw X5 - 2010kaiser - Crack FAILS sharonEye 9 31,354 Jun 04, 2022, 17:11 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Crack N00b Minkeyman 0 6,919 May 21, 2022, 06:00 am
Last Post: Minkeyman
  Where is a good FL Studio 20.8 crack? videogamemusicdude 1 11,665 Sep 24, 2021, 21:28 pm
Last Post: RobertX