Activation Windows 7
I have downloaded this copy of Windows 7: https://tpb.party/torrent/36048918/Windo...020__Gen2_
I choose to install Windows 7 Home Premium - DAZ
I Installed it and everything looked ok. After 4 days a pop up tells me that i have to activate my Windows copy. In 3 days!!!
I tried to do so with a DAZ Windows Loader. But it didn't work. It says: Unsupported partition table.
I have tried several produkt keys from the internet, none worked.
Please Help!    
Are you using GPT or MBR?

You might want to use MBR if your partition table is GPT.

Check for partition table and change it here: gparted.org.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Here's what I gathered:

Daz <= MBR
KMS > MBR
If the hard drive that you are running Windows on is anything under 2TB then I would use MBR partition table on your installation.  If you are using anything that is 2TB or above then use GPT partition table.  Me personally I would stick to using GPT even if it's not anywhere near to 2TB but then again I don't crack Windows sorry I only use a real one that I've bought the licence for.

I used to crack Windows 7 a while ago but never ran into this kind of problem and I used a Daz loader and it was fine.  Maybe you're using the wrong one perhaps?

You should give it a try really swap your partition table like Robert said and see if that helps.  Never know it might work, at least you will have ruled that possibility out.

I used to use this one that I got from work a few years ago and that was a good one, never had any trouble it might just be your version.  If you can't solve it then try a different loader instead.
LOL RodneyYouPlonker, I was going to say what you did, but there was no way that I can check my facts due to the amount of differences I saw when I searched the topic.

You're right and my bad.
(Feb 25, 2020, 20:41 pm)RobertX Wrote: LOL RodneyYouPlonker, I was going to say what you did, but there was no way that I can check my facts due to the amount of differences I saw when I searched the topic.

You're right and my bad.

Well sure Robert, nobody has to be right or wrong really just trying to help.  It's been a while since I used to use a loader just never saw this kind of error.  I guess if you were using a solid state drive these days because of the cost of them I very much doubt that somebody would be using anything that was over 2TB for a SSD because of the sheer cost and expense of these products.  I tend to prefer to use normal SATA drives to save lots of money, only yesterday I was looking up the prices of 2TB SSD and it was rediculous.  I'm sure that converting to the correct partition would sort it out completely.  These Daz loaders are fine as long as you follow the instructions that come with them I guess.
Another tidbot: https://www.diskpart.com/articles/gparte...-4125.html

If you're going from GPT to MBR, remember that MBR is called "MS-DOS" by GParted.
Q. The loaders status says "Unsupported partition table", why is this?
A. You're either using GPT on a UEFI motherboard or you've got a locked OEM partition. Both problems can be fixed by fully formatting your entire hard drive.

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ers.24900/
(Log in or Sign up into mydigitallife forum to see that link)
I am using Windows 10 on a GPT partition that is 500GB in capacity on a SSD with a UEFI motherboard and there is no problems.  There's no reason why a GPT partition wouldn't work whether on Windows 7 or Windows 10 regardless of the size even if just 500GB like me.  Maybe it was because you didn't install Windows properly in the first place and do a full format, maybe that's what your problem is.

I think that a lot of people really don't realise that if your motherboard is actually UEFI then you can't actually crack Windows because UEFI won't work so therefore you need to buy a real one to get it working.  The reason why UEFI came out a while back is because they wanted to crack down on piracy and also at the same time make your Windows boot a hell of a lot quicker.  People like me who have bought Windows many times do it because we want to have a faster boot time which you can achieve by using the latest technology.  Without knowing anything about your system, your motherboard and main Windows installed drive then there's very little to go on really it's just a guessing game.
Most likely an update broke the activation patch. Just re-activate.
herrad, please write back and tell us about your progress so we can help you if you still need it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds theSEMAR 3 1,002 Feb 06, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: maskaw
  HWID Activation to activate Windows 10/11 theSEMAR 4 5,590 Sep 04, 2023, 05:39 am
Last Post: RobertX
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,858 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  KMS Activation RobertX 6 9,057 Sep 03, 2022, 00:39 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Upgrading to (genuine?) Windows 11 via (pirated!) Windows 10? onlinehuangjizhan 4 10,500 Feb 07, 2022, 10:42 am
Last Post: FloodTheWaves