A drop down there you can choose language, subtitles, size and some more options.
I have a suggestion that gone make alot of peoples life much easier..

I wanna see a option to make specific searches,
Say for HD movies from around 6 GB 720p/1080p with swedish subtitles.

A drop down there you can choose language, subtitles, size and some more options.

That would be nice!

/drakbane
(Nov 30, 2013, 09:55 am)drakbane Wrote: I have a suggestion that gone make alot of peoples life much easier..

I wanna see a option to make specific searches,
Say for HD movies from around 6 GB 720p/1080p with swedish subtitles.

That would be nice!

/drakbane

a drop down where - here? - the torrent site has a drop down option is kind of a waste of space - for example if you were to type in say - Dracula - then select TV in the drop box, why waste your time when all you have to do is type - Dracula in the search bar and it brings them all up anyway?

also when trying to omit pr0n it doesnt work either

how about using the drop down box to sort categories of movies?

Genre

Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
Film-Noir
History
Horror
Music
Musical
Mystery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Short
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
Pr0n

the current music page - I dont bother with - I come to pirate bay to search for music in the search bar again - because its something I already want.

Have looked at the music page twice in 5 years [probably longer] coming to the site - something about the music page on the torrent site that's vague?

The top 100 is my bookmark page - from there I just type in the search bar - I wonder how many other people just do that.

Please dont think I am being rude - Just a straight up to the point person - and in real life as well (o;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The search engine could use some algorithm improvement kasihdah 6 21,358 Mar 20, 2018, 18:39 pm
Last Post: Sid
  Movies Uploading- Greek language as spoken of the movie is available? paooleole 5 18,450 Jan 17, 2018, 06:50 am
Last Post: paooleole
  Disallow specific extensions from some categories lghiberti 1 13,162 Aug 27, 2016, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Sid
  Piratebay-Tamil Language ranjith 0 12,732 Apr 14, 2016, 13:11 pm
Last Post: ranjith
  alphabetize language listings silentwolf 0 11,337 Sep 03, 2015, 05:11 am
Last Post: silentwolf