A couple of Requests
EDIT: You should probably read sikotikxiii's reply (which he must have been typing out at the same time as me) rather than mine. It says pretty much the same thing but does so in language you're probably more accustomed to.

(Sep 06, 2016, 10:54 am)ravenpost Wrote: Sid... ahem... Can you really sentence someone to 50 lashes ? Huh

No, that's my point. So there is no need for anyone to fear having a different opinion to me, or to apologize for ever expressing one. The worst I could do to anyone would be to ban them which a) I've never been known to do* and have no intention of doing and b) wouldn't be the end of the world for anyone even if I did. This is a single small internet forum, it's really not that important.

(Sep 06, 2016, 10:54 am)ravenpost Wrote: What surprises me is your portrayal of KAT as a tame place. It was as rough as TPB. In fact the Daz community was the exception. Flame wars and trolling were universally despised there.

It's a reflection of my experience of the reactions of people who have come here from there, to anyone who disagrees with them in even a minor way, as exemplified by kavana's reply. [And I'll admit, by the 5-6 pages of histrionics from the rifftrackers over the same issue.]

Please, tell me where the heat is in any of the 4 "hot replies". Tell me where there is anything in there he should be apologizing for? I explicitly mentioned that I was giving my personal perspective, and took the time to explain why I disagreed. Thunderhead suggested an alternative way of expressing thanks, as did Wolfy. And I supported their suggestions. I'm serious--I 100% don't get where his comments came from.

* I mean I ban spammers and such every day but I've never banned anyone for simply disagreeing with me.

(Sep 06, 2016, 13:05 pm)1e177491968 Wrote: I don't want to live in a country where I feel that I have to go armed.

You don't have to be armed here--nobody is saying you have speak harshly.

But crying over pixels is bullshit of the passive-agressive sort so don't expect to get away with claiming that you're unarmed--you're attacking right now. [Which is fine.]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where I go to make Poser Daz requests? freddyboy5150 2 18,588 Sep 19, 2016, 08:18 am
Last Post: freddyboy5150
  Do you want a dedicated requests subforum or what? Sid 14 36,904 Sep 17, 2016, 21:46 pm
Last Post: Sid
  How/where to reply to requests ThunderHerd 3 17,490 Aug 11, 2016, 18:02 pm
Last Post: Sid