A Super Great Suggestion
(Jul 06, 2020, 05:25 am)Tak-tak Wrote: I think neither of you should get paid. That's why I use an Adblocker. Stealing is a crime and I will not support it financially.

The only thing I get from your theft is to watch it for free because it is legal to watch it in my country.

I think Netflix had the best idea and that's why it is so rich actually. Make the illegal legal for a small price.

If you want to follow this analogy:
The guy who uploads the movies online at netflix is getting paid, as the owners of Netflix as everybody helping to run the servers and the content. And they are getting this money from the subscriptions.

At TPB owners get paid and uploaders don't. They get their money from advertising on their site.

So the difference is that Netflix pays the content creator too. TBP doesn't. And that's what makes it illegal.
Let me finish with a suggestion that would be interesting.

TPB should start paying the creators and pay the uploaders too. So they could legally make money and advertise. It would be like a free Netflix with Ads instead. This would bring TPB to a new scale.

This post made me laugh a lot Big Grin have a nice day everybody and don't let anything get you out of your peace Wink

Be well
MOE , this one is for you.

(May 10, 2020, 19:20 pm)QiikSand Wrote:
(May 10, 2020, 19:11 pm)Moe Wrote: Your sense of entitlement is astounding.

I think you owe me for taking the time to respond to you.

And the owners of this forum for providing you an environment to post your opinions.

If you feel you aren't being properly compensated, start your own site to share on where you can get $$$$ of money, or perhaps quit making torrents and find a better paying job.
Now this is funny.

I take it that my 2 suggestions were not well received...
But it is not like I would be caught by surprised by it.

Oh well...Rome wasn't built in a day nor did it cease to exist in a day.
Time is on my side.

(May 10, 2020, 19:20 pm)QiikSand Wrote:

And the owners of this forum for providing you an environment to post your opinions.

If you feel you aren't being properly compensated, start your own site to share on where you can get $$$$ of money, or perhaps quit making torrents and find a better paying job.
Now this is funny.

I take it that my 2 suggestions were not well received...
But it is not like I would be caught by surprised by it.

Oh well...Rome wasn't built in a day nor did it cease to exist in a day.
Time is on my side.

Oh one other thing before I forget...the owners of this site owe you
for responding to me you work for them not me.

I am their customer.

You know Moe...you got my old thinker a thinking...I am a novice at all this so bare me out 
and give me your expert opinion remembering that I am completely a moron when it comes to
all this I am trying to figure out.

I have a little cash saved up...I could get me a server and make it into a tracker
then get me a web site with lots of bandwidth you know sign a long term contract and get
a whale of a deal for both the server and web site or hell I could buy my own server if I so desired
...then set it up for a torrent site like you know...1337... then go to all the advertisers and line all that up so as to when they would come on board..then I would contact the reps of the copyright holders and say...
How much is it gonna $$$ me to do what I am gonna do with your pirated copyrighted movies?
Then they will say this and I will say that and somewhere along the middle we will make a deal...
Then bing bota boom....

I am in business.
What do you say Moe?
Is this crazy or what?

(May 10, 2020, 21:14 pm)Moe Wrote: If you can convince the rights holders to let you distribute their titles without DRM using a method they have no control over, that alone will get you God status.

Your idea is crazy only because copyright is crazy.

(May 10, 2020, 21:42 pm)QiikSand Wrote:
(May 10, 2020, 21:14 pm)Moe Wrote: If you can convince the rights holders to let you distribute their titles without DRM using a method they have no control over, that alone will get you God status.

Your idea is crazy only because copyright is crazy.
Money is their God.
They will do anything for it.

I suspect this has already taken place with one torrent site.
If not I wager someone will read this and cope my idea and do it.

Anyway Moe I am too old and already rich so I will pass on it.
I will leave you with this little ditty...

And it's 1 ,2 ,3 4,
what are we fightn for
my next stop is Vietnam
and I don't give a damn?
And it's 5,6,7,8
open up them pearly gates
ain't no time to wonder why
whoopie
we all are going to die.

That's all folks.

Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear?
If you do then you hear me and see what I am saying to you.
If you don't then it will not matter to you anyway.

It's all about the Benjamin's.
Anti-Piracy Company & Record Labels Are “Running Pirate Sites”, Investigation Claims

https://torrentfreak.com/anti-piracy-com...ms-200706/

MOE

I TOLD YOU SO......

Do you know why whatever I say is always right?

That is because If it is wrong I never say it.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Customers buy goods or services... What did you "buy" that put you in an economic loss that was to be replaced by the services here???
(Jul 07, 2020, 16:02 pm)LZA Wrote: Customers buy goods or services... What did you "buy" that put you in an economic loss that was to be replaced by the services here???
What would be the correct answer to your question?
Tak-tak Wrote:Stealing is a crime and I will not support it financially

You're confusing stealing with filesharing. Stealing is when you permanently remove something from the owner with the intention of never returning it. Filesharing is about sharing copies. No stealing involved.

Tak-tak Wrote:They get their money from advertising on their site.

So the difference is that Netflix pays the content creator too. TBP doesn't. And that's what makes it illegal.

TPB gets more in bitcoin donations than ad revenue. What makes filesharing 'illegal' is 'copyright laws,' which everyone knows is utter bollocks.

QiikSand Wrote:Anti-Piracy Company & Record Labels Are “Running Pirate Sites”, Investigation Claims
https://torrentfreak.com/anti-piracy-com...ms-200706/

And?

Some music sites turn out to be run by bad people. Some copyright trolls even release their own torrents to record IP's in the swarm. This isn't news to filesharers, it's been going on for years. Tell us something we don't know.

People who think TPB should pay uploaders are nothing more than spoilt self-entitled children who have no clue how real life works, let alone how to run a large public torrent site, not to mention the costs and risks involved. If the TPB Admin started paying uploaders for their hobby, there would be nothing left to pay the huge server bills and the site would cease to exist. Those who think they should get paid for sharing copies of content they haven't created in the first place should go find another hobby and start demanding payment for that, see how that works out.

Thread closed to nip this outbreak of nitwittery in the bud.

/admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion, Perhaps a Commenter account and Uploader account Medbay 6 29,199 Nov 09, 2021, 03:52 am
Last Post: TheMountainGoat
  Make Piratebay Great Again NanoSurface 11 33,327 Apr 07, 2021, 09:19 am
Last Post: dueda
  Suggestion: Bring Back The Comments on TPB? david1893 10 33,292 Aug 03, 2020, 22:57 pm
Last Post: andromakennethamblesorten
  SuprBay: Small Suggestion floki 7 26,640 Apr 05, 2017, 14:44 pm
Last Post: floki
  suggestion: add automatic referrer blocker ejonessss 4 19,211 Mar 02, 2016, 13:33 pm
Last Post: ejonessss