80´s stuff and more,WITH swesubs please !
Hi ! i have som requests here..

1,"The twilight zone" -Swesub- Everything from the 80´s/90´s and forward of interest.
2,"The outer limits" -Swesub- Everything from the 80´s/90´s and forward of interest.
3,"The sentinel" -Swesub-  "Rosemary´s-baby-esque" horror thriller from 1977.
4,"Ghost story" -Swesub- Supernatural thriller from 1981.
5,"The changeling" -Swesub- Supernatural thriller from 1980.
6,"Amityville" -Swesub- Not the big budget "standard" releases,but EVERYTHING BEYOND THAT SCOPE ! (not all american indie "Amiltyville" versions reaches Europe,and even fuer,with access to swedish subtitles.I know that the low budget versions are shitty sometimes,i but i like ém anyway).

7,"De lift"/international english title:"The lift" - Swesub- Dutch horror movie from 1983 that saw a dubbed-into-english-speak.international release.
8,"The passage" -Swesub-  British war drama from 1979.
9,"Das experiment" -Swesub- German drama (based on true events) from 2001,that later spun off to an american remake in 2010,named "The experiment" (both versions are TRULY MASTERPIECES !).

10,"Die welle" (int. title "The wave"). -Swesub- German drama from 2008 (another ingeneous "craut gem" !).

Finally,two new ones:

11, "Ghostbusters -Afterlife" -Swesub- Needs no further description i presume.
12, "The conjuring -The devil made me do it" -Swesub- ..Yeah,you got it..

(in "the after midnight section", - NO swesub !  Shy - ,I´m also interested in everthing related to the thai night club,speciality version of "Ping pong" ! (sick and tired of shaky,hazy videos of half dark arenas,filmed with hidden cams ,of it!).Maybe the internet and freelancing Reeperbahn/some red light district artists,has some GOOD STUFF to deliver ?...As a REAL feminist,i believe in highlighting skilled females with a true talent.Normal as well as thai´s !. Shy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  :( Please help me! The Snow Queen 2! Please help me! HEY BUDDY DON'T SAY NO!! :( snowqueen 1 6,473 Oct 19, 2021, 20:33 pm
Last Post: interuniversal
  Please seed if you can---Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, Ma and Pa Kettle! MsAnnThrowpe 5 10,934 Nov 12, 2017, 20:09 pm
Last Post: MsAnnThrowpe
  [Request] - Weekly WWE Stuff OpatheOne 1 7,183 May 21, 2015, 11:27 am
Last Post: Spud17
  The Mouse 2012 and more zeitgeistman 0 6,788 Oct 13, 2014, 13:11 pm
Last Post: zeitgeistman
  Industrial electrical training video series (please, please) stucifer 0 6,791 Mar 05, 2014, 23:51 pm
Last Post: stucifer