6000 - How to make windows seven genuine through command prompt !
Thumbs Up 
This trick isn't new ! And instead of that trick , there are so many working cracks that make windows 7 genuine in one click ! But I'm writing this tutorial just to let those know who don't know the trick ! They may find it interesting !

Step 01

Run the command prompt as administrator !! I repeat, you must run the command prompt as administrator ! Otherwise, you may get an error ! Go to start menu, then browse to All programs>>Accessories

[Image: 4tanh3.jpg]

Step 02

Write on command prompt

slmgr -rearm

; a space is required between slmgr and -rearm !

[Image: 21oq0xu.jpg]

Hit enter and wait for a few seconds ! You must get a message

[Image: 20t5wyh.jpg]

Now simply restart your PC and your windows is genuine ! But it may be for 30 days only !

You can repeat the Step 02 for 3 times more ! Then for how much time is it activated ? 120 days ! Let's make it one year !

Step 03

Open regedit.exe [Of course as administrator]!

Browse to

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProductionPlatform

[Image: 121alq1.jpg]

Modify SkipRearm's value to 1 !

You can now repeat Step 02 for more 8 times !! That means 240 days ! 240+120= 360 !!

We made our windows genuine for 360 days !!
Never a good idea to go rooting in the registry and making changes. Just run THIS and after re-boot, install THIS.
Good Tut none the less.
It worked for the last two months. But today no matter how many times I try and I use the same methods as describe in the first post, it gives me a message Error:0xC004D307 The maximum allowed number of re-arms has been exceeded. When I use the regedit and change the number to 1 again and rearm it tells me to restart which I did, but now the Windows 7 build 7601 This copy of windows is not genuine is still appears at the bottom right corner. As long as that windows 7 non genuine message stays at the right bottom screen windows it will keep switching desktop wallpaper to a black wallpaper ever 20 minutes, along with several other problems. Do you know how to fix the 0xC004D307 error problem?
(Feb 07, 2014, 18:04 pm)Pirate_Knight Wrote: It worked for the last two months. But today no matter how many times I try and I use the same methods as describe in the first post, it gives me a message Error:0xC004D307 The maximum allowed number of re-arms has been exceeded. When I use the regedit and change the number to 1 again and rearm it tells me to restart which I did, but now the Windows 7 build 7601 This copy of windows is not genuine is still appears at the bottom right corner. As long as that windows 7 non genuine message stays at the right bottom screen windows it will keep switching desktop wallpaper to a black wallpaper ever 20 minutes,  along with several other problems. Do you know how to fix the 0xC004D307 error problem?

I have the same problem bro. i m thinking to format .
use "Windows Loader v2.2.2" to make windows 7 genuine and permanent activated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6000 - Roll Your Own Pre-Activated M$ Office Pro Plus 2010 -nelly- 7 107,893 Oct 30, 2015, 14:05 pm
Last Post: evilRT
Wink 6000 - Kaspersky Products Trial Reset KAV/KIS/PURE 2013-2014 -nelly- 3 121,053 Mar 07, 2014, 11:40 am
Last Post: elishacuthbert